Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh its okay i don't waste this time :)

Its not expensive, just 25$ and this antihack is a good one, okey sometimes have problems, but every update make it better, thats why I prefer this, because of the updates.

Another ah devs doesnt give updates just once in a year, and they are not improve their products with good functions.

Lg has some good feature, thats why its a good product.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will discuss with my dev team to create a special Free version again for RageZone members, sorry for the delay but we encountered many problems on users PC`s because of lacking Windows Updates, no antivirus, and such.

I can guarantee if we will offer another Free version soon, there will be nothing better, not now, and not for the next 3 years :)

Reaction score
I will discuss with my dev team to create a special Free version again for RageZone members, sorry for the delay but we encountered many problems on users PC`s because of lacking Windows Updates, no antivirus, and such.

I can guarantee if we will offer another Free version soon, there will be nothing better, not now, and not for the next 3 years :)

nice hope your premium version not too high cpu usage. :D
from 5 client after liveguard 1-2client hahaha

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice hope your premium version not too high cpu usage. :D
from 5 client after liveguard 1-2client hahaha

Who play with 5 client? .... Its useless, if you are using bots - muhelper - its not game its nearly shenanigans. The game when you sit in front of the pc and using your hands and your brain, and you enjoy it, or you enjoy the farming with muhelper? I dont think. I hate the helper, because its made the muonline into a bot game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back