Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources

selling server files is against RZ rules
Reaction score
Code:
1>Glow.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cg/cg.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Code:
1>protocol.cpp(142): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'BackDoor.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

For first problem, you need to install Nvidia CG toolkit
For secont delete all 'BackDoor.h' from all files in sources. Press Shift+F and search "BackDoor.h", after delete it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For first problem, you need to install Nvidia CG toolkit
For secont delete all 'BackDoor.h' from all files in sources. Press Shift+F and search "BackDoor.h", after delete it.
haha BackDoor.h (;
that means have backdoor on your compiled files!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some bugs I found..
1. Power slash visual bug
2. Price of wings of satan = 400 million zen but in shop it shows 24m. (adding ItemPrice doen't work.)
3. Missing config ItemSetOption server and client. Some of them are not in the list. And not in Item.txt.
4.Name is missing when you are admin.
rv8TnfY - [Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

5.It will mention 2 times your name.
upSIkJU - [Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

I have not tested everything probably there's more.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
selling server files is against RZ rules
Reaction score
Some bugs I found..
1. Power slash visual bug
2. Price of wings of satan = 400 million zen but in shop it shows 24m. (adding ItemPrice doen't work.)
3. Missing config ItemSetOption server and client. Some of them are not in the list. And not in Item.txt.
4.Name is missing when you are admin.
rv8TnfY - [Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

5.It will mention 2 times your name.
upSIkJU - [Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

I have not tested everything probably there's more.

5. If you change your name, it will be show [Admin][YourName] Has Joined The Game...

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LtpTeam good work your New anty hack is the best ;) i tested and woooow New update too very good ;)

I Recommended premium Ltpteam file;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix compile error ? :(
I use VS2012

90b6Shd - [Release] LTPTeam Old Development (based on zTeam) Sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database roster log 4g.
Please share the cleaning data

Back