Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Main 1.05T + GameGuard + Mu.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Main 1.05T + GameGuard + Mu.exe

The main.exe has item limit but how does that help when the items are still invisible? :glare:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Main 1.05T + GameGuard + Mu.exe

K done, it says downloading failed on the update bar and it doesnt let me start the game. ( ive used the guide to setup an FTP Server )

You must have done something wrong.. there are some configurations needed if the ftp server uses passive mode.

The main.exe has item limit but how does that help when the items are still invisible? :glare:
what do you mean? There are three main.exe in the first post. The first two don't have support for new custom items. The third link comes only with the main with the same features as the first two but with more items supported (only swords, shields, and sets ^^ because thats all i wanted to add to my friend's server ^^)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plz Reupload Main
Plz Reupload Main
Plz Reupload Main
Plz Reupload Main

Back