Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Main GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi aecrimch... Using your jewels.dll causes the game to crash when warping to barracks using werewolf npc. Any fixes or just my client? I have tried using Ian jewels.dll and no problems warping to barracks but I like your .dll because of wings. Im hoping you can help me out or point me where to start to fix this because I tried quite a few things and it just wouldnt work. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you using with minimap? if yes check if you have the minimap files of barracks :D

thank you! I would have never thought that it was the minimap. any chance you might have the minimap for barracks and refuge?

thanks again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a new problem, I just reformatted my PC and now I'm having trouble running the game (main.exe)

Error:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: main.exe
Application Version: 1.4.4.0
Application Timestamp: 4f3b4127
Fault Module Name: mns.dll
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 50fd757b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0068e511
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0456
Additional Information 2: 045642747649aa57fa8a0a9a30b1966f
Additional Information 3: 3366
Additional Information 4: 33665945268e7f4b8e1edcd33fcf192f

any idea what's going on?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who can call me the 1.04.04 main nop which call can dec the muerror .log

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

An observation: If this main is based on the original clean cracked main 1.04.04 then, the jewel of extension should work before all the hooks. When you hook jewels.dll and change the entry point, the jewel of extension stops working. I have tested it already with the clean main before and after hooking jewels.dll

If anyone knows another method to successfully change the entry point other than PE explorer please share it. Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello.

An observation: If this main is based on the original clean cracked main 1.04.04 then, the jewel of extension should work before all the hooks. When you hook jewels.dll and change the entry point, the jewel of extension stops working. I have tested it already with the clean main before and after hooking jewels.dll

If anyone knows another method to successfully change the entry point other than PE explorer please share it. Thanks.

Change entry point directly with OllyDbg, right click, "new origin here".
It's better.....bah, at least for me :p.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ianvalls90 Does the jewel of extension work in your files? Because I haven't found any main 1.04d with jewels.dll attached in which the jewel of extension works. Also, how can you save when you change the entry point with ollydbg? When I change the entry point with olly, there's no way to save that specific change. (Note: I have tried Copy to executable -->> save file)

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And How to let the TITIAN vipshop display item?

View attachment 134309

Good Question bro, go ask TT team...I don't think anybody got there yet, the fact that we got it working is a huge advance already...that's one of their "unique" features....and we have it now for free =).

@ianvalls90 Does the jewel of extension work in your files? Because I haven't found any main 1.04d with jewels.dll attached in which the jewel of extension works. Also, how can you save when you change the entry point with ollydbg? When I change the entry point with olly, there's no way to save that specific change. (Note: I have tried Copy to executable -->> save file)

Thanks

You know, I read about this a few days ago...I don't think I tested this.....Will test it tonight as soon as I get back home, and will provide some info.

On OllyDbg, or well, at least on mine, saving something is a huge pain in the butt, it will mostly give me some error, but when it comes to changing EP of main, I never had an issue on doing that.....regardless the complete result of what I was doing :p, EP was always changed correctly by: right clicking ->select all -> copy to exec. -> selection.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ianvalls90 thanks for taking a look. I'm assuming that part of the code from jewels.dll is taking the spot of jewel of extension, I mean it is taking its function for one of the custom jewels.

There's a jewels patch from mauro07 in page 66 that is not affecting the jewels of extension. I think it's because his jewels patch is taking from jewels 201 to 208 and the jewels from this post takes places from 201 to 209, but this is just an assumption.

Is aecrimch the author of this jewels.dll? So he may want to check this issue out. The jewel of extension works in the main 1.04D without the jewels.dll from the main post

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ianvalls90
can you help me get VIPSHOP to work pls? Everytime I trade on that guy my client closes.

Thanks!

Either You're lacking some file for vipshop, or it's some config error on vipshop.
This happened when you used my full client? or only my patch? (reason i ask this is i think patch doesn't have vipshop files included.)

@ianvalls90 thanks for taking a look. I'm assuming that part of the code from jewels.dll is taking the spot of jewel of extension, I mean it is taking its function for one of the custom jewels.

There's a jewels patch from mauro07 in page 66 that is not affecting the jewels of extension. I think it's because his jewels patch is taking from jewels 201 to 208 and the jewels from this post takes places from 201 to 209, but this is just an assumption.

Is aecrimch the author of this jewels.dll? So he may want to check this issue out. The jewel of extension works in the main 1.04D without the jewels.dll from the main post

I'm having some familiar problems atm, besides my b-day is in 2 days, so im kinda super-busy, but i'll test this asap.
And, yes, Aecrimch coded jewels.dll (or at least I believe so).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Ryan Moreno Ng
u ONLY need put the customs files in data\
there are sky and item in customs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you ianvalls90! it was definitely bad config error on vipshop. Yours has a few blank lines on top and that was the only difference. Really weird.

Apprentice
Reaction score

jewel of extension and jewel of elevation does not works with jewels.dll (my mistake... i forget this 2 jewels... this will be fixed with next release).

SS(07_09-19_11)-0000 - [Release] Main GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera - RaGEZONE Forums SS(07_09-19_11)-0001 - [Release] Main GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera - RaGEZONE Forums

done...

did not knew that jewel of extension repair only 1 point of durability (ooo...)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back