Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Maps, Aida/Kantru/Kundun(maybe crywolf)/And More!

Reaction score
Heres the Realease. One thing im not sure about is the Kundun castle map, Looks like it might be CryWolf.
//Credits
-liho!! After learnin to hex and how things work i got the files from his server/client

Has Teleports for the maps aswell, Doesnt have spawns made for them, Sorry didnt feel like lookin for them.
Once opening also look at Terrain_MapName_Read_Me Has the terrain number with the map name for it beside it. Also has the gate.txt teleports in it.
//Full files, everything is included, World Folder, Object Folder, .att files
//Downloads Back up
Well Here they are.

(24/7 But Slower)

Guide for hexing them in is in guide section i made how to add to GameServer only not how to add to main, These are from (97N+Retail) Ill attach the main if somone needs it.

FIX Kantru: I renamed the folders and forgot to rename the files in side, to fix this open the kantru folders and edit the names with numbers like Terrain25.obj Change the 25 to the folders number. Sorry i will fix and repost in a little big

-Vlad

P.S. Reason i did this is because somones always askin for the maps Aida/Crywolf/Exile/etc So i put them all into one. As i said before dont ask me about hexing into main, i havent attempted yet.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice but, works for all versions?
Any pic man?

Reaction score
you have to hex them into main and gameserver, i have a guide posted on how to do the gameserver side, fo rmain ive never done sorry, ill see if i can figure it out and ill make a guide on it to

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what are dose? are the terrains.att files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it's a patch for new maps guys.
imo everyone cna have this files,the only good on it is the guide.
there are not updates or w/e.Plus that this can cause a new bug.
You need to know good to hex it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pf... Its Easy to add new maps on liho's GS and on every 97j,n GS.... I have figure out this a long time ago,but the hard thing is to do all by yourself, hm like in my case start from 97d+99b items GS and add the new maps, after your guide i thought that you could help me with my work but... you cant ... There is some specific order in GS the lines.... if you add new lines (bytes) GS dont run if you delet some its the same so i think i will need to speek with some1 with more exp than me like liho!!!So if there is some1 that want to help me with my project some1 with more exp, some1 helpfull pls PM me!

Reaction score
yeah liho!! gs is easy to hex in.... like he said i took a look at the 97d+99b and its hard because you add in lines of hex and it doesnt work, redo the terrain name to Tnumber then it still doesnt work. would be better prob i think your gs is packed needs to be unpacked, untill then sorry...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah liho!! gs is easy to hex in.... like he said i took a look at the 97d+99b and its hard because you add in lines of hex and it doesnt work, redo the terrain name to Tnumber then it still doesnt work. would be better prob i think your gs is packed needs to be unpacked, untill then sorry...

No its not packed, but those from 1.0L ,and some others are... like not fully but... PM pls liho for me , to PM me i want to ask him something, because the coderzfactory forum (Mu Sections) is off,and there are so much usefull guides that i need :)
P.S. Btw maybe we will have to use something more advanced like ollydbg but still learning :) but with czf mu section forum off ... :( its hard!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it gate.txt is globalmu ?

sorry my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i use 1.02k main i can see or enter kanturu map?
if yes witch is map numer i should move?

Back