Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MightyMouse

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this, so please forgive me if it isn't.

Many of you may know of 'AutoClick' by Slaughter, well MightyMouse takes it to the next level.
AC is simply rapid left-click for adding stats on those high XP servers that seem so popular, MM still has that ability but also includes a rapid right-click for the times you need to go AFK to answer the phone, take a leak, get a drink/food, rest your weary hand, whatever.

Feel free to distribute this along with your client files, I know your players will appreciate it.
I have also included Slaughter's 'AutoClick' for those of you who don't condone AFK on your servers.

Special thanks to Chudley for doing the scripting.

EDIT- Added a version for laptops ( it was pointed out to me that most laptops don't have a numpad )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know how to use it :| you should put instructions on them or soemthing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yo people... i need an Auto-klicker, BUT it needs to click more then 1 thing... like: Start, close... start, close... start, close... etc.
can any of u guys/girls/aliens help me?... i need it FAST

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quale said:
Yo people... i need an Auto-klicker, BUT it needs to click more then 1 thing... like: Start, close... start, close... start, close... etc.
can any of u guys/girls/aliens help me?... i need it FAST
seems like u need a macro ;)

Reaction score
Awesome job :)

Thanks, I've always wanted something like this, clik0r wont deliver a tray Icon, it also uses the same keys as minimizer, this will make many players happy :)

Back