• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

MMCK Mu Emulator - 0.99A + Season 2.4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more bug, not critical. When i press "D" i can see an empty button down in the list of buttons. I guess its cashshop button. If possible, remove it, or replace with something else.

Will be FIXED for the V2!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you fix Main.exe for ATI Radeon video boards?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your support but I don't use ATI Radeon... Just asked because if anyone is going to use this for an open server it will not be populated because very few players will want to downgrade video drivers just for Mu.
For this problem and apparently there will be no GSCS? I think that with compatibility issues and no GSCS is a waste of a good project.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
impossible to configure to WAN ... where is the place to put local ip and wan ip? .. i see in serverfiles all ips is your wan ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can change ip serial and version inside MMCK.dll search for 127.0.0.1, serial Eqve7Lcdhk3Rysq and version 22656

Please i need to know how can i edit the IP without broken the DLL ... because 127.0.0.1 is too short to my ip like xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ... how can i edit? to conect to the server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in this, what do I have to edit in files and client ? pls :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tnx, for good server files, development of modules to be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-up Link MuServer_0.99A_Season2.4_MMCK_1.0.3.rar

Back