Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greant release

Can you make golden archer (rena reward)
block trade with full options items (like mx 1.02i)
functions, commands and events that has 1.00.08 consept and leo123 muserver (source posted)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Release dude awesome can you tell us the bugs and castle siege work 100%??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Great Release dude awesome can you tell us the bugs and castle siege work 100%??

No bugs as of yet so people if you find one please say. Castle Siege is working 100% just configure it to run in your database.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
what bugs ?

None! but if you find please say So I can fix.

BTW people found a small protocol problem with seal effect not showing to other people but otherwise works 100% I will fix this in the next few days becuase thats what I mainly do Fix protocols :laugh:

Im also almost working on the ingame news functions and please say here any new functions you want coded and Ill do it (hopefully :D)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need add more option in this server but GS and GS_CS packed. Why? Please don't packed ***.exe (b/c suorce code input in *.dll, need not packed .exe)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I need add more option in this server but GS and GS_CS packed. Why? Please don't packed ***.exe (b/c suorce code input in *.dll, need not packed .exe)

Tell me what to Code and Ill code it its packed becuase some people like to leach source when Im not even finished :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like code for me own server online (don't leach source, don't realesa file). Need only GS and GS_CS not packed, thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do i need to change anything in C:\MuServer\bin\Data\ServerInfo ?

i launch everything but when to log in and i chose Helheim then Server1 but there are not comming up anything to write id and pass :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question, don't work for me teleport from GS_CS to GS, i mean with /move (M key). Is it only to me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with one files is beter SrTeam or this?

srry for me bad english :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me !

i launch everything but when to log in and i chose Helheim then Server1 but there are not comming up anything to write id and pass :p

Pls :)

Gyvastis
Reaction score
wingsofhell, this is realy good release, but am I blind? Isn't there client for this server :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do we need MMT_MoveReq.txt ?
i really didnt understand that,also in scf

theres data/lang/eng MoveReq(Eng).txt and MoveLevel.txt
witch one should change for effecting ?
i know its not so important but just so wont need to change 3times every time want to edit locations

now i noticed CheckFileList.dat
how to i add more files to check? and how to set it
i dont understand that aaaa thing,i need to put it as md5 code?

suggestions:
1.add a file for trusted gms [or ctl code] witch will have extra commands then normal gms
like could config that normal gm wont have /drop & ban option
and the trust one will have
2.is it possible to add jewel of harmony option success rate & 380 item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back