Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyvastis
Reaction score
These files uses md5 and for those who create there account on editor and it shows invalid when tried to login, use czfmueditor (seeitworks.com)

Gyvastis
Reaction score
Idk if it's a bug but Aida and Kanturu3 lags like poop.. :(:

Retired Old Man
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why do we need MMT_MoveReq.txt ?
i really didnt understand that,also in scf

theres data/lang/eng MoveReq(Eng).txt and MoveLevel.txt
witch one should change for effecting ?
i know its not so important but just so wont need to change 3times every time want to edit locations

now i noticed CheckFileList.dat
how to i add more files to check? and how to set it
i dont understand that aaaa thing,i need to put it as md5 code?

suggestions:
1.add a file for trusted gms [or ctl code] witch will have extra commands then normal gms
like could config that normal gm wont have /drop & ban option
and the trust one will have
2.is it possible to add jewel of harmony option success rate & 380 item?

MMT_MoveReq.txt supports now 50 teleports when the original in lang supports only 30.. and you can use warp menu with GM's if the MMT_MoveReq is enabled

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok people Ill make the database work with all editers MD5. Ill also make a non md5 editer here.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What does Ill mean? :?:

p.s. Aida and Kanturu3 lags

Means I will :w00t:

Ok sometimes that can be client lag Kanturu and Aida are quite graphics maps, What I did was change the UDP ports ok people. Download the new version 1.00.01

Few fixes and a new Feature, now you can choose whether you want to use MD5 or not and also the MD5 database now works with Mu Maker.

Thanks people im making a nice new feature at the moment I think you will like :thumbup:

And for those who are lost theres a full client link there just download run the launcher to update it then paste the Main from this release in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wingsofhell is it normal that in GS_CS don't works /move commands?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wingsofhell is it normal that in GS_CS don't works /move commands?

GMO client used /warp :thumbup:

Sorry bout that I forgot to say that /move is korea clients and /warp is GMO

hmm Also make sure theres warps in the MoveReq(eng).txt, Since the GS_CS uses this one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMO client used /warp :thumbup:

Sorry bout that I forgot to say that /move is korea clients and /warp is GMO

hmm Also make sure theres warps in the MoveReq(eng).txt, Since the GS_CS uses this one

Thx, it's clean. GS read warp from MMT_MoveReq and GS_CS from MoveReq(Eng), so in GS GM can move with /warp command, and in GS_CS he can't.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thx, it's clean. GS read warp from MMT_MoveReq and GS_CS from MoveReq(Eng), so in GS GM can move with /warp command, and in GS_CS he can't.

GM's Cannot move, Because if you look the MMT_MoveReq.txt is used in the normal GS which allows warps from gms, I'm trying to make the same thing for the GS_CS. You can also turn off the MMT_MoveReq.txt and just use the MoveReq(eng).txt

The reason for making MMT_MoveReq.txt is to Allow custom warps and to allow more than 30 warps.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok Had a brain wave :w00t: , I can make a command like /gmove

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its very nice this release and a major hit in muonline servers i think its perfect s2 have all kinds of stuffs its works 100% 10/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I w8 only fix seal visual bug, and later gmo vip sistem for perfect season2 server :)
(one question cash shop not work in gs_cs in gmo?)
thx for files.:thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok new Mirrors added people ill make some Main mirrors soon

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
OK I go to work for 5 Hours I will be back :w00t:

Things im working on

Ingame News Functions
Item Drop Rate Configuration file (add any item and set drop rate)
CashShop Visual Protocol Fix (Does not effect gameplay but Oh well Im going to fix :8:)
/gmove Command
Increased Shops Allowing More than 12 Shops and Configurations for Different NPC's to Use
Vip Subscription System
More Configs to Set Directory paths etc just extra stuff for fun rofl

ALl of these things Im working on are in no order just a list of things Im implementing hahah who knows when

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CashShop Visual Protocol Fix (Does not effect gameplay but Oh well Im going to fix ), but is beatfull :p:

In last update GS_CS not start :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back