Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mu Cracked Main Collection (Update 30.01.2009)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? The server I am playing on has version 1.05X and it is Season 4 Episode 2. I downloaded cracked 1.05X from here, and changed the IP the the right one through that Main Editor. I left serial and version to the ones already written in cracked exe. Now when I load up the game server appears and when I choose it, some window pops up saying "Required newer version, download through updater" or something like that...Whats the version ???? I just can't sit hours changing number one by one doing trial and error :(

Btw, this downloaded cracked exe is 4.39mb and the original guarded one is 1.22mb.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? The server I am playing on has version 1.05X and it is Season 4 Episode 2. I downloaded cracked 1.05X from here, and changed the IP the the right one through that Main Editor. I left serial and version to the ones already written in cracked exe. Now when I load up the game server appears and when I choose it, some window pops up saying "Required newer version, download through updater" or something like that...Whats the version ???? I just can't sit hours changing number one by one doing trial and error :(

Btw, this downloaded cracked exe is 4.39mb and the original guarded one is 1.22mb.

its cause of wrong serial and version

serial and version must be same as in orginal/old main

change it and u will be able to login

on 1.05X u can use main cracker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its cause of wrong serial and version

serial and version must be same as in orginal/old main

change it and u will be able to login

on 1.05X u can use main cracker

I know its wrong version, you see the original main.exe is packed and I can't find version number. Main Cracker won't show it, Main Editor won't even open it and with HxT it doesn't show anything good but weird symbols and no version number. I don't know the original/old version and I want to find it out, but how, if the original main.exe is packed ?:?:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know its wrong version, you see the original main.exe is packed and I can't find version number. Main Cracker won't show it, Main Editor won't even open it and with HxT it doesn't show anything good but weird symbols and no version number. I don't know the original/old version and I want to find it out, but how, if the original main.exe is packed ?:?:

its packed because owner of server don't want other people to make edits inside :D

the only way to get orginal serial version

is to ask admin or unpack main (unpacking is not easy for newbies, and i don't think anyone will make it for you)

some s4e2 servers use

serial 69pCyZngK9aLya7q

and version 2288;

or

serial FE9YcZp6d7psXPP8

version 22895

try it if not works then use old main ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its packed because owner of server don't want other people to make edits inside :D

the only way to get orginal serial version

is to ask admin or unpack main (unpacking is not easy for newbies, and i don't think anyone will make it for you)

some s4e2 servers use

serial 69pCyZngK9aLya7q

and version 2288;

or

serial FE9YcZp6d7psXPP8

version 22895

try it if not works then use old main ^^

Well, I guess I'll have to use the old one since no one will do that. Thanks anyway ! :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll have to use the old one since no one will do that. Thanks anyway ! :wink:

first try serial and versions

i gave to you on ur new main

maybe will works maybe not ;d

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is Shatter's main 1.02c with 3D camera, antihack, etc.

That link isn't valid anymore. I would also like a clean 1.02C main (1.02.03) if possible. The existing main out there have dll hook'd into them. My biggest worry is that most of them use about 50-55% CPU (wth).
It would be awesome if he can provide a clean cracked main for this version.

P.S.: I tried to crack it myself but unsuccessful. Guess i still have to learn.

Here's the original main from the GMO client:

Back