Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mu Editor MUeMU 2017

Reaction score
@Luis_br
Sir you have update on my report in Season 6 Editor?
Thank You.

1. Got Error in Character Inventory.
2. Please Remove Pentagram Slot in char :)
5lllB5e - [Release] Mu Editor MUeMU 2017 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
or Fastest way, use toolkit silver and use season 8 version in item editor edit and save. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source:

Date of decompilation: 2015-09-12

This source code is based on the mueditor released along with the official version ex901 webzen.

Language: C#
Interface: WindowsForms

Requires programming skills to adjust to desired versions. (I will not support :$:)

The posted mueditor can be decompiled by various tools available. Highly recommend Telrik

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working on season 6 epi 3 ? and tier 2 items support? if supported how to create tier 2 like hega amis etc thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i fix this? everytime i put Pink options to my custom items i get this Error
and this is the error when i put Yellow options from maker
screen PO:
Screen YO:
@Luis_br

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the Item Type in Item.bmd
Maybe you share latest source code? because decompiled source of season 8 not full correct decompiled.....
is possible to teach him to read all items, skills, sockets from xml files ? because bmd files from last seasons is coded and him not read, aded new columns how class grow lancer and rune wizard........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to enable MD5?

you found some reply about MD5 support in Muemu ? i liked this tool but i have MD5 working in my server . I using Czf Mueditor but just for create accounts because missing new personages class and database complicate to update ))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can share the sources for fix a few things like exwarehouse to > ExWarehouse?

Back