Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU IGCN Season 5 Episode 4 + Cash Shop Public

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
IGCN SEASON 5 EPISODE 4 GAMESERVER - FULL

Hello.

As a gift from IGCN Team we gonna release final public version of our Game Server.

Code:
[COLOR=Red][B]Current Project state: 1.0 Public Final (Season Season 5 Episode 4)[/B][/COLOR]
All the previous Seasons features are included, checked and working.

Additionaly:
Code:
- Raklion Event
- Socket Item system 
- Commands /post /addstr, /clearpk etc
- Max Monster is 11500
- Item Mix +14/+15
- Max Stats: 65000
- Double Goer Event
- Imperial Fort Event
- CryWolf event
- Castle Siege Event
- Master skill tree (also for summoner)
- All Pets
- Exp Bar fixed, gets over 65k exp
- [B]SEASON 5 CASHSHOP
- GENS System 
- SEASON 5 QUEST SYSTEM - some quest may not work in case of missing config, will upload it later time.[/B]
Code:
[B]This server has unique configuration options and configs are organized, for custom features - check the config files.

To run it you need launch only 2 files, DataServer and GameServer. 
Castle Siege GS is implemented into Normal GS[/B]

The files are running on 3 databases that you need to restore. 

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Red]DOWNLOAD:[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3]
[B]Server: [URL="https://mega.nz/#!JpJzwYBI!fdl6yI40jY34m4m9JNDq0cMlC-lLivgK_ab67AVpzrI"]Link[/URL] [/B][COLOR=DarkOrange]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000][B]Password:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][CODE][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=#00ffff]http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-igcn-season-5-a-710913/[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Database: (Package contains DB == MSSQL 2k8)

Required Client Patch:
Password:
Code:
[B][COLOR=DarkOrange][COLOR=#00ffff]http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-igcn-season-5-a-710913/[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]

Client:

Password:
Code:
[B][COLOR=#00ffff]http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-igcn-season-5-a-710913/[/COLOR][/B]
(Our recommendation is to use 1.07X client version.)

Client
Mirror:
-

Source Files:
Password:
Code:
[B][COLOR=#00ffff]http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-mu-igcn-season-5-a-710913/[/COLOR][/B]

Best regards from whole IGCN TEAM.

Credits

drakelv
Dudi
Wizzy
Supron
Bigman

eRRoR & Deathway

leo123 and S@nek for DS fix
UCD (Castle Siege)

update 30/10/2011:
After several requests, I have looked for the source, and I found it, I will leave you the full source code of this gameserver till the last update.

I DO NOT give any support about this source

I do not guarantee that its not messed up.

And I do not guarantee that even its the real one, but I believe it is.

This source code is outdated and alot things must be rewritten.

I agree to share this source only because its obsolete and in our IGCN season 6 series gameservers we barely use anything from this, so this should bring up any trouble.

bugs? crashes? bad coded things?

same as in this release.

credits:

Re: MU IGCN Season 5 Episode 4 + Cash Shop Public
After several requests, I have looked for the source, and I found it, I will leave you the full source code of this gameserver till the last update.

I DO NOT give any support about this source

I do not guarantee that its not messed up.

And I do not guarantee that even its the real one, but I believe it is.

This source code is outdated and alot things must be rewritten.

I agree to share this source only because its obsolete and in our IGCN season 6 series gameservers we barely use anything from this, so this shouldnt bring up any trouble in team.

bugs? crashes? bad coded things?

same as in this release.

credits: deathway, error, ucd, wolf, leo123 igcn maybe someone else. If I can't remember probably he dont even deserve a credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First post has been updated, for those who have already downloaded the files please to re-download them again (link updated). Database is inside, truncated (cleaned), all should be restored easy now, actually for me worked, tested 10 mins ago on MSSQL >= 2k5 , also small fix on eDS).

Once again: No Support for MSSQL < 2k5, 2k5 and above works fine on all Windows types, starting from XP.

PS. The "NEW PROTOCOL" do not worry about it, it is our debug, forgot to delete.

PS. The monster Location errors, fix the MSB or use own one, this is nothing important and not causing any problems, monster spawn is just located outside the terrain.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drak
summoner skill sleep not working.
I dont know bug it or not but when you use a demon physical and skill % dmg is very big x3-4 of normal dmg for dk mg(twisting and physical skills) and Dl very big dmg.
I tested it and results:
All characters are tested with 100lvl, stats 250, and kris +9, in a monster #62 (tarkan).

[DL dmg without demon=1k, with demon 2k-4k] (When I use mini wings+ Demon Once I have 13k)
[DK dmg without demon=94, with demon 1k+]
[DW dmg without demon=10, with demon 10] --- Too small stats to test but physical dmg = 600...
[MG dmg without demon=10, with demon 10] --- too small stats to test, if cast twisting slash dmg will be more bigger.
[Elf dmg without demon=10, with demon 90] ---
Only charakters witsh a skill% have big dmg.
if you use mini wings and then use demon this bug begin working
But this bug do not always(I dont know how its work), may be delete item demon or delett %damage of demon...
Upload plz your client, because my may be do not good working...
Sorry for my bad english..(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make it clear. The only ports you need to open for TCP/IP are 55901 and 44405, do not open the rest as TCP/IP if you would not want to get "hackjiet" xD, if your firewall blocks ports at all, unlock the rest as UDP (some firewalls offers to unblock the ports for specified area, e.g. TCP/IP for Local Area), choose urself, for routers, once again, just 55901 and 44405 only.

the above done? problem with LAN IP? not working on WAN IP? check port forwarning and WAN IP passtrough in your router configuration.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3 pots report of bugs other how can i change my ip?

Test:
-When the time of expiration of item its over item dont disapear.
-Someties the damage didnt show
-Talisman of Mobility dont work

King of the bongo
Reaction score
3 pots report of bugs other how can i change my ip?

Test:
-When the time of expiration of item its over item dont disapear.
-Someties the damage didnt show
-Talisman of Mobility dont work

I think Talisman of Mobility isn't working because the main is cracked to allow teleporting even without using it

IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Why should the thread be opened if support is given on another thread and there wont be any further bug fixing?

Cleaned again.

We will fix the crash bugs, so if people find these they can post here, also discussion / reports can be done here.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Can someone share an english MSB/Shops and EventItembags?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys I was wondering what the ClientExeVersion of the main.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I have done, the transformation of the db's sql 2005 to sql 2000.now we have db's for that muserver for sql server 2000.

Here is the link.

Last edited:
IGCN Co-Founder
Reaction score
Better close this thread, this is another "public" project of drakelv.
it is public, dont you see? you can download files from first post for free.

for others:
as I sayd there will be one s5e4 update, bugless and stable, but later

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
these are the settings that i have on my router's firewall, but i was unable to check the ports if they are open, always says "connection time out" from canyouseeme.org
Anyone suggests what i can do to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back