Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Launcher 0.1b by Nemesis

Reaction score
Well, I made a simple launcher to run any version of main.exe (but main.exe must be unpacked and cracked), coded on VB.net by me to 100%.

Launcher preview:

eHriEaG - MU Launcher 0.1b by Nemesis - RaGEZONE Forums

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Download:

Credits:

Webzen (for the game).
Nemesis (me) (for the new launcher).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mauro you should really consider adding some kind of auto-update to this.....it's kinda useless if it just launches main.exe......if update system is added it would be really usefull.

And maybe a web button, at least....dunno; just saying.

Reaction score
sources?? :)

This need add some things more... because is the first stable compilation -> "0.1b" version b is for: "beta", but I goes to share source with all maybe later :):

Mauro you should really consider adding some kind of auto-update to this.....it's kinda useless if it just launches main.exe......if update system is added it would be really usefull.

And maybe a web button, at least....dunno; just saying.

yes, I know... I'm ready to work on: 1 nice system to auto update, fast, light, and with the most optimized code, I will to release more updates for this.. don't worry :):

Last edited:
MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
maybe this will help you that i used for 97d launcher before 1 year

when you read it you will know better how it works here

Back