Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Some info said that webzen remove exc item glow after season 6 but in this file, the glow work well, no custom. But anyone know how to make the ancient item text back to green on blue background color, now its green only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums
Error while doing Option Reload in Muserver, does anyone know how to solve?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to enable all events add "IsMarketServer = 1" in ServerInfo.dat.

Oj2hONi - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can share all file DB why i only have MuOnline db

i need this someone can help?

DSN = UseLog
mu2003_dsn = MU2003_EVENT_DB
odbc_dsn=DEVILSQURE_RANKING

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng:
good, looking a bit the executable I found something very strange I would like to know if when they walk in the game the log "Invalid location cause to force to move" to be the case warn that I leave the fix

spn:
buenas, mirando un poco el ejecutable me he encontrado con algo muy extraño quisiera saber si cuando caminan en el juego les sale el log "Invalid location causes to force to move" de ser el caso avisen que les dejo el fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng:
good, looking a bit the executable I found something very strange I would like to know if when they walk in the game the log "Invalid location cause to force to move" to be the case warn that I leave the fix

spn:
buenas, mirando un poco el ejecutable me he encontrado con algo muy extraño quisiera saber si cuando caminan en el juego les sale el log "Invalid location causes to force to move" de ser el caso avisen que les dejo el fix
Yes i have the same problem , please post your fix ..
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng
the problem is simple, webzen moved 0 to the mapminlevel value just before comparing several things so it flushes the verification system of the level required to move on a map,
spn:
el problema es simple, webzen movio 0 al valor de mapminlevel justo antes de comparar varias cosas por lo que jode el sistema de verificacion del nivel requerido para moverse en un mapa,

ej:

Code:
00B892C4 loc_B892C4:                             ; CODE XREF:
.text:00B892C4                 mov     [ebp+mapminlevel], 0
.text:00B892CB                 mov     eax, [ebp+lpObj]
.text:00B892CE                 movzx   ecx, word ptr [eax+0ACh]
.text:00B892D5                 push    ecx             ; nClass
.text:00B892D6                 call    gObjIs2ndCharacter(int)

Solucion:

Code:
0x00B892AE -> [EB 14] -> Change  [EB 1B]

0x00B8926C -> [7E 56]-> Change [7E  5D]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng
the problem is simple, webzen moved 0 to the mapminlevel value just before comparing several things so it flushes the verification system of the level required to move on a map,
spn:
el problema es simple, webzen movio 0 al valor de mapminlevel justo antes de comparar varias cosas por lo que jode el sistema de verificacion del nivel requerido para moverse en un mapa,

ej:

Code:
00B892C4 loc_B892C4:                             ; CODE XREF:
.text:00B892C4                 mov     [ebp+mapminlevel], 0
.text:00B892CB                 mov     eax, [ebp+lpObj]
.text:00B892CE                 movzx   ecx, word ptr [eax+0ACh]
.text:00B892D5                 push    ecx             ; nClass
.text:00B892D6                 call    gObjIs2ndCharacter(int)

Solucion:

Code:
0x00B892AE -> [EB 14] -> Change  [EB 1B]

0x00B8926C -> [7E 56]-> Change [7E  5D]

This problem is on main.exe client?
and server? if server .exe still unpacked i can fix this problem
is client .exe i can fix too but .exe encrypted code i can't reverse
use system assembly for fix it to simple

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only in GS,if they know more errors they can publish them and I watch them, only of the executables + pdb I do not want to analyze so much: P

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
eng:
good, I kept looking at the code, and I saw a possible error, maybe it is the protocol but in the main ENG Bomb hunt the game start stage is sent through the result 1 and here is sent 2 that would be the state of the game started, maybe they have invested it, if it is the case that they can not play, let them know what happened to them.

spn:
buenas, he seguido mirando el codigo, y vi un posible error, talvez sea por el protocolo pero en el main ENG el Bomb hunt se manda la etapa de game start mediante el resultado 1 y aqui se esta mandado 2 que seria el estado del juego empezado, talvez lo ayan invertido, de ser el caso de que no lo puedan jugar avisen que les paso el fix

Eng:
good I found a vulnerability in the function [CGReqLBClick] -> forgot to verify the range of the Slot so if someone sends a slot greater than 48 (Range x = 8, Range Y = 6 Max = X * Y = 48) they will exploit everything, they could solve it with a little bit of asm, please do not use the information to go down the original serverFix -> is not the best option, there are many better ways to do it, try to make it look good, because I do not have to testify and I will not mount a server since I am not interested in the files I only look at the code and possible vulnerability for a friend

Spn:

buenas he encontrado una vulnerabilidad en la funcion [CGReqLBClick] -> se olvidaron de verificar el rango del Slot por lo que si alguien envia un slot mayor a 48 (Range x = 8, Range Y=6 Max=X*Y=48) les va a explotar todo, podrian solucionarlo con un poco de asm, por favor no utilizen la informacion para ir a bajar el servidor originalFix -> no es la mejor opcion, hay muchas mejores maneras de hacerlo, prueben que haya quedado bien, porque no tengo como testiar y no voy a montar un server ya que no me interesa los archivos solo miro el codigo y posibles vulnerabilidad para un amigo

Code:
//HOON ON 0x00A65AFD__declspec(naked) void FixBombHuntCheckRange(){	static DWORD NextAccion = 0x00A65B06;	static DWORD ExitAccion = 0x00A66002;	__asm	{		Mov     Eax, [Ebp + 0x08]		Mov     Cl, [Eax + 4]		Mov[Ebp + 0x0D], cl		Cmp[Ebp + 0x0D], 0x30		Jl      [NextAccion]		Jmp		[ExitAccion]	}}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes! my guess was right, We've got some suprises new here!
everything maybe looks good in my first test!
if it's ok, i will repack joinserver later... :w00t:

WAu1YZL - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

mlBvByC - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

nz8vhU - [Release] MU Online Original Server Korean (Season 12) (PDB+MAP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Can the test server be unable to login?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back