Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online Resources (Server Folder) - ethondev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stopping my work with Mu , so I will post here my folder on mega with all the files that have ... here has paid archive / expensive / files free / and very hard to find !!! make good use !

I learned a lot from this forum and I have a huge affection for him , I'm not doing it to "f##k" anyone , it's just because I think not just leave this community without giving any gifts ... so here this

I'll be back I'm stopping my work with Mu , so I will post here my folder on mega with all the files that have ... here has paid archive / expensive / files free / and very hard to find !!! make good use !

Last edited by a moderator:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for the files but not all the files works some have problems i test your LiveGuard 1.0.0.11 invalid license

ethondev - [Release] MU Online Resources (Server Folder) - ethondev - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went to open the .rar file server zteam season 9 , and asks the file password . Could you tell what is the password?
one more question ... this server " z -team s9 " is really a s9 ? or is the season 8.2 ?

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pass is aogames.net but is just s8 files with s9 main, nothing from s9 works.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Thanks for the release, some stuff are useful in here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm stopping my work with Mu , so I will post here my folder on mega with all the files that have ... here has paid archive / expensive / files free / and very hard to find !!! make good use !

I learned a lot from this forum and I have a huge affection for him , I'm not doing it to "f##k" anyone , it's just because I think not just leave this community without giving any gifts ... so here this

I'll be back I'm stopping my work with Mu , so I will post here my folder on mega with all the files that have ... here has paid archive / expensive / files free / and very hard to find !!! make good use !

- please tell us the password to these files

Back