• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mu Server SS5 [Ex-Team] + Custom Event/Jewel/Systems/Items Ex702

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So tnx for the files looks like that what i was looking for a time now, get up and running and put some feedback. And then will start to edit, if you already know some bugs then just put in. ;)
-----------------------------------------
Some problems with odbc it`s geting some problems and dont allow to start up server.

FIXED but get in new problem with joinserver
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Mu Server SS5 [Ex-Team] + Custom Event/Jewel/Systems/Items Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So tnx for the files looks like that what i was looking for a time now, get up and running and put some feedback. And then will start to edit, if you already know some bugs then just put in. ;)
-----------------------------------------
Some problems with odbc it`s geting some problems and dont allow to start up server.

FIXED but get in new problem with joinserver
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Mu Server SS5 [Ex-Team] + Custom Event/Jewel/Systems/Items Ex702 - RaGEZONE Forums

To better see the whole thing -

Reaction score
1. Is there any parameters to run GameServer?
2. zConnectServer does not detect an active JoinServer, are we missing something here or is just buggy?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to copy from your files "Custom Reconnect system" & "Custom New Party System" on another client of zteam ( s8ep2 ) ???
And how ???

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ppl i cant enter to the game, when i do that always DC...
i dunno how to say it, so here some pic
Dataserver1

DataServer2

JoinServer

ConnectServer

any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Party zen drop bug help to fix pls
When you in party and accedentaly hit monsters that out of range they drop maximum zen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how add move "M"map baracks and refuge then make quest master

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone who has problems with joinserver -
1.Try using SQL 2008 R2 (Have had similar problems with difrent server files and this fixed the joinserver issue ) (If you do not know how to setup sql properly you can use Karli's videos in youtube - )
2.Make sure you have edited the right ip's in join server folder
3.Make sure your the required microsoft runtimes installed in your computer .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok. Now i have this files 99.5% bug free and fixed with additional items and stuff. it fully configured to 50x with balanced spots. was 40+ online no crashes for 2 months. Addons like new conqueror wings, angel and demon wings, effects, additional functuality settings in config files. Client cleaned and configured. Sell it only for 30$. With demonstration in skype or twitch stream. Contact me via private message your skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joinserver not running why?

Foto:

please help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
joinserver not running why?

Foto:

please help me
You tryed to login ? It is running and it is on , just try to login with main.exe and tell me if you have the loopback device configured for ur main to run simotaniosly on ur pc with the server ?

Back