Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Tools v0.82

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Support new client 1.4+

not have time for testing...

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Mu Tools v0.82

What do these tools do? More details please.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it works nice and opens 1.04 but I think the Pentium Tools are much better..they open ALL the files you need and much easier to work thru...plus 100% english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

skill.bmd error after change and save.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

10x man The best ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it works nice and opens 1.04 but I think the Pentium Tools are much better..they open ALL the files you need and much easier to work thru...plus 100% english

only need license.. and pentium doesnt even reply to a PM. his tool doesnt create .license. file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

only need license.. and pentium doesnt even reply to a PM. his tool doesnt create .license. file
I reply to people who made releases and contributed to muonline community and therefore deserve to get it...and you are not deserve to get it, specially after you wrote me:
anyway, i am less know on czf forum, more on the RZ. have over 400 posts there. Usually help people in help section and releases.
and what i see only 38 ^^ :
michael_admin - Mu Tools v0.82 - RaGEZONE Forums

If you have anything to say, don't flood here, just write a pm...
p.s.
sorry for offtop...

this tool is very helpful for people who didn't have my tools...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

he replied to my pm...and i got a license...the thing is that you have to meet his criteria for a license....i wasn't saying this is a bad release "it works nice opens 1.04" I was just saying imo for those who can get it pentiums is a better tool...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes.. may be pentium tools nice, but all can not may use this toolkit.. =( And I don't have activation key too..

PS:pentium I sent request for activation 1st november on CzF forum..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

never seen pentiums release.
Because it was on CzF forum only, and license given to people who prove they contribute to muonline community, make releases, don't keep things for themselves, don't sell things and not only leech files...

2URun: First read the demands for getting license, then prove you meet them, and then if you will convince me, you will get it...just to write "send it to me" is not enough...

p.s.
Sorry again for offtopic, I hate making offtopics...

Enjoy MG Tools... :)

Back