Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuCore 1.0.8 - MUServices Full Web/Template + Header PSD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files is with virus? Avast detected...
Is confident this web? not at risk of asking permission after a while?

Reaction score
Files is with virus? Avast detected...
Is confident this web? not at risk of asking permission after a while?

Dude. Many files what was shared in rz are with false virus detection. But if you think its real virus inside,then dont use it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to remove the cron jobs, i mean i want live statistics at least for ranking...it is a cronjob active for each hour for rankings :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , first of all , thanks for this release. I had trouble installing this MuCore, for some reason when I go to localhost/install/install.php I just see there "Made by Mary" with a gray background and nothing happens. I've edited config file accordingly and re-checked 10 times. Tried Wamp and Xamp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make to remove the cronjob for ranking characters? i would like to have live stats in ranking, i mean everytime i hit "rankings page" i would like to see live, not to wait 1 hour until it's the cronjob, i went to mssql at cronjob web, i edited the "3600" to 1,but nothing happens

EDIT : WORKING ! my bad ! :) i had to create another char,i forgot i was the only char and was the GM :)

grand reset it's not working from page
if i press /reset in game wont show me in WEB
if i press reset from web,it wont show me in game

LOL

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
password for : ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. WIth what seassons is it orking ? Php version ?

Back