Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore 1.0.8 pack with 11 instant generate templates

Apprentice
Reaction score
Even I am not a MuCore fan, I must admit that is the most popular MU CMS.
This release is based on Isumeru MuCore 1.0.8 nulled pack and contain 11 selectable templates on the fly (that is my implementation). All Isumeru files are intact except index.php.
This release also contain the most recent addons by 4Funer (sql files added too).
To do:
1. a) If you have a functional MuCore 1.0.8 installed, just archive your old index.php root file and copy my index.php.
b) Unpack template directory in your installed template directory (you should rename your old template to avoid conflict with these new).
c) If you want to keep your old theme just open an index.php file from new themes and copy/paste the 3 new things which make instant generate template (PS do not alter the code, there is 2 php's scripts and 1 javascript, do not forget to add link to the jquery.js and cutile.js).

2. a) If this is first install you should follow steps for new install (read Isumeru thread if you have problems).

PS.
Templates contained in this release are creations of FCV2005, Zebah, ScriptKid, CrosDev.

aecrimch - [Release] MuCore 1.0.8 pack with 11 instant generate templates - RaGEZONE Forums

aecrimch - [Release] MuCore 1.0.8 pack with 11 instant generate templates - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Credits PHPCore also known as =Master=, Isumeru & MaryJo, FCV2005, Zebah, ScriptKid, CrosDev, 4Funer, aecrimch.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really, Really very nice, love when someone releases something like this :D, I'm not a MuCore fan either, but I may even use this ^^.
Thanks! +rep earned (again)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much for credits and for put my creation in this topic

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cool aecrimch :)

i hope u will update download url since i forgot 1 thing in change class & going to update soon.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Release modules like VIP ,Market, Etc :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ADD +PSD+FLA + Screen

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello comrades. How to reset the value to increase? 1 Reset = 30kk, 2 reset= 50kk and so on

Back