Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Premium Full 100% deCode

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ DaoVanTrong

Can you modify Voting System? Just add Character Level Requirements before voting so it will be not abuse for those using VPN and IP changer ^^

Use the browser in the same folder... The "config.php" is located in the root of mucore

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DaoVanTrong How can I remove the redirect to terms of service whenever I go to my main domain? If I type it will automatically redirect to terms page. Hope you can help me. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please I've done everything i can if i use MSSQL database connection failed but when i use ODBC its install fine but if i test the website i cant register. can you teach me how to merge ODBC.reg? im using windows server 2012r and SQL server 2000 .. please help me anyone

DaoVanTrong - [Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Premium Full 100% deCode - RaGEZONE Forums
this will happen if i use ODBC in config.ini if i use MSQL database connection failed i am using windows server 2012r please someone help me i need a website for my game please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I need help! sometimes I get the error

[h=2]500 - Internal server error.[/h][h=3]There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.[/h]how to be? site is on the hosting. Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. I have a problem with the grand reset. Char received 3100135 stats. I had to call 10,000. Help please solve the problem. Thank you.
Hello. I have a problem with the grand reset. Char received 3100135 stats. I had to call 10,000. Help please solve the problem. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, im using xamp 3.23 php 5.6.33
cant enable mssql, but pdo sql srver its fine and work
how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thin you need isntall mssql driver to you apache

i have installed SQL drivers php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_nts.dll, mssql.dll not supported for version php 5.6, if you know where i can get that, give me link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

Must the website be hosted on the same machine as the server is?
Or can I host the site on a different hosting?

Also, I am receiving this error:

php_mssql.dll
Extension php_mssql.dll must be enabled. To enable it go to your php.ini and search for 'extension=php_mssql.dll' and remove the ';' from front.

E.g:
;extension=php_mssql.dll - Disabled
extension=php_mssql.dll - Enabled

MSSQL extension is not available anymore on Windows with PHP 5.3 or later,
replace by Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

Must the website be hosted on the same machine as the server is?
Or can I host the site on a different hosting?

Also, I am receiving this error:

php_mssql.dll
Extension php_mssql.dll must be enabled. To enable it go to your php.ini and search for 'extension=php_mssql.dll' and remove the ';' from front.

E.g:
;extension=php_mssql.dll - Disabled
extension=php_mssql.dll - Enabled

MSSQL extension is not available anymore on Windows with PHP 5.3 or later,
replace by Microsoft Drivers for PHP for SQL Server
Of course you do not need the hosts together with the server. You can put it anywhere as long as the webserver supports MSSQL connectivity and some PHP settings.With the above error, some web hosts do not support connection to MSSQL server, you need to install it on your web server!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can I install it? I am using OVH Hosting.

Usually MSSQL is not supported on shared hosts!But you can try to create support tickets that require an administrator to enable the MSSQL connection!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Usually MSSQL is not supported on shared hosts!But you can try to create support tickets that require an administrator to enable the MSSQL connection!

Yes it is, if its cPanel you can change php version to 5.5 or 5.4 and then at php options select mssql (mark it as V) and save.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[CENTER][B][SIZE=5]MUCore 1.0.8 Premium Full[/SIZE] [/B]

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED
[/CENTER]

[B]CHANGE LOGS:[/B]
- 100% working/deobfuscated/deCode PHP5
- Include Webzen template by default!
- Include MagicHand MU Editor 2.1 support CashShop /editor
- Add z-team Characters 
- [Fixed] [Fixed] [Lost Password] Image Verification show if reCAPTCHA™ was set.
- [Website] "Go back" cache, now you can press go back button without to lose any filled up form data
- [Admin CP] Number of hours have been increased on Cron Jobs side.
- [Webserver] CPU and RAM usage reduced by 40%
- [Login System] Lag free improved. No more SQL queries need.
- [Castle Siege Module]
- [Install Process] when you first visit the website using your exlorer by typing [URL]http://localhost[/URL] or [URL]http://127.0.0.1[/URL] the first time run will redirect you to the installation process.
- [Class Compatibility] added compatibility with Rage Fighter and Fist Master, you can edit without any restriction in your admin panel and its displayed in rankings.
- [Event Log] We created 2 new small modules called admin logger and user logger which allows you to keep a registry of the actions performed on our website (user side) and in admin panel it keeps a record of who access that area and what actions they perform and from which IP it comes, this is a security measure implemented in order to check if admins abuse their powers. All logs get stored under a protected folder.
- [Integration] Webshop added to the installation part. Once it's done, you will be able to see the store immediately without an issue. Also, the Webshop database has been fixed so new items will not present a problem.
- [Organization] rearranged the navigation bar for a better use of the modules.

[B]INSTALL GUIDE:[/B]

[B]1. Edit PHP config in php.ini:[/B]

[B][COLOR=#ff0000][I]+ Require extension enabled:[/I][/COLOR][/B]
 - MSSQL Drivers (php_mssql.dll PHP 5.2, php_dblib.dll, php_sqlsrv.dll, php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll) if use Connection Type MSSQL
 - GD Image Library ([B]php_gd2.dll[/B])
 - OpenSSL ([B]php_openssl.dll[/B]) if use SMTP Secure Connection (SSL or TSL).

- [B]magic_quotes_gpc[/B] must be disabled - [B]Off[/B]
 - [B]short_open_tag[/B] must be enabled – [B]On[/B]

[B]2. [/B]Enable MOD REWRITE if custom page URL
- Go to apache\conf\httpd.conf , open it, find #LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so, delete # from the front save and restart webserver

[B]3.[/B] Install MSSQL Server! Recommended SQL Server 2008 R2 [B]Standard/Pro/Ultimate[/B], [B]Express [/B]version [B]does not have SQL Agent [/B]to run job.
   -> Restore DB or Attach DB skipp if have DB.

[B]4. [/B]IF USE MD5: Add MD5 to Database!
 - Copy the 'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'(included on Install folder) to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn\
 - Execute SQL QUERY: 
[CODE]
-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- /****** Register MD5  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/

USE [master]
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF 
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS OFF 
GO

-- /****** DROP Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsExtendedProc') = 1)
 EXEC sp_dropextendedproc N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal]'
GO

-- /****** DROP Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeString]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeString]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsExtendedProc') = 1)
 EXEC sp_dropextendedproc N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeString]'
GO

-- /****** DROP Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_CheckValue]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_CheckValue]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsExtendedProc') = 1)
 EXEC sp_dropextendedproc N'[dbo].[XP_MD5_CheckValue]'
GO

-- /****** ADD Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeString]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
EXEC sp_addextendedproc N'XP_MD5_EncodeString', N'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'
GO

-- /****** ADD Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_CheckValue]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
EXEC sp_addextendedproc N'XP_MD5_CheckValue',   N'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'
GO

-- /****** ADD Object:  ExtendedStoredProcedure [dbo].[XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
EXEC sp_addextendedproc N'XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal', N'WZ_MD5_MOD.dll'
GO

-- USE [Me_MuOnline]
USE [MuOnline]
GO

-- /****** DROP Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[fn_md5]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.objects WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[fn_md5]') AND type IN (N'FN', N'IF', N'TF', N'FS', N'FT'))
 DROP FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5]
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[fn_md5] *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5]  @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a varchar(10), @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a2 varchar(10))
RETURNS binary(16)
AS
BEGIN
 DECLARE @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/193257.html"]Hash[/URL][/B][/I] binary(16)
 EXEC master.dbo.XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a, @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a2, @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/193257.html"]Hash[/URL][/B][/I] OUT
 RETURN @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/193257.html"]Hash[/URL][/B][/I]
END
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT  *  FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE]') AND xtype IN (N'FN', N'IF', N'TF')) 
 DROP FUNCTION [dbo].[UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE] 
GO 

CREATE FUNCTION UFN_MD5_CHECKVALUE (@btInStr VARCHAR(10), @btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10), @btInVal BINARY(16)) 
RETURNS TINYINT 
AS 
BEGIN 
 DECLARE @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333428273.html"]iou[/URL][/B][/I]tResult TINYINT 
 EXEC master..XP_MD5_CheckValue @btInStr, @btInVal, @btInStrIndex, @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333428273.html"]iou[/URL][/B][/I]tResult OUT 
 RETURN @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333428273.html"]iou[/URL][/B][/I]tResult 
END 
GO 

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT  *  FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE]') AND xtype IN (N'FN', N'IF', N'TF')) 
 DROP FUNCTION [dbo].[UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE] 
GO 

CREATE FUNCTION UFN_MD5_ENCODEVALUE (@btInStr VARCHAR(10), @btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10)) 
RETURNS BINARY(16) 
AS 
BEGIN 
   DECLARE @btOutVal BINARY(16) 
   EXEC master..XP_MD5_EncodeKeyVal @btInStr, @btInStrIndex, @btOutVal OUT 
   RETURN @btOutVal 
END 
GO 

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[SP_MD5_ENCODE_VALUE]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[SP_MD5_ENCODE_VALUE]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
 DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[SP_MD5_ENCODE_VALUE]
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE SP_MD5_ENCODE_VALUE 
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
@btInStrIndex VARCHAR(10)
AS  
BEGIN 
 UPDATE MEMB_INFO SET memb__pwd = @btOutVal WHERE memb___id = @btInStrIndex
 RETURN @btOutVal
END
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[Encript]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Encript]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
 DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[Encript]
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE Encript
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
AS
BEGIN
END
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[Encripta]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Encripta]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
 DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[Encripta]
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE Encripta
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
AS
BEGIN
END
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[DencriptPW]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[DencriptPW]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
 DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[DencriptPW]
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE DencriptPW
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
AS
BEGIN
 SELECT memb__pwd  FROM MEMB_INFO WHERE memb__pwd  = @btOutVal AND memb___id = @btInStrIndex
END
GO

-- /****** CREATE Object:  UserDefinedFunction [dbo].[Cassandra_MD5]  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Cassandra_MD5]') AND OBJECTPROPERTY(id, N'IsProcedure') = 1)
 DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[Cassandra_MD5]
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE Cassandra_MD5
@btInStr VARCHAR(10),
AS
BEGIN
 SELECT @btOutVal
END
GO

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- /****** Use MD5  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[MEMB_INFO]
ADD memb__pwd2 varbinary(16)
GO

-- UPDATE [dbo].[MEMB_INFO] SET memb__pwd2 = CAST(memb__pwd as VARBINARY)
UPDATE [dbo].[MEMB_INFO] SET memb__pwd2 = CONVERT(varbinary(16),memb__pwd)
GO

DROP COLUMN memb__pwd
GO

EXEC sp_RENAME 'MEMB_INFO.[memb__pwd2]' , 'memb__pwd', 'COLUMN'
GO
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/* -- >=SQL2005 No DLL - Remove xp_md5 extended procedure first
USE [master]
GO

CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[fn_md5]  @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a varchar(255)) 
RETURNS CHAR(32)  AS 
BEGIN
 RETURN SUBSTRING(master.dbo.fn_varbintohexstr(HashBytes('MD5', @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333446700.html"]DaT[/URL][/B][/I]a)), 3, 32)
END
GO

GRANT EXECUTE ON [dbo].[fn_md5] TO [public]
GO
*/
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- /****** Not Use MD5  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
/*
ALTER COLUMN memb__pwd varchar(16) NOT NULL
GO
*/

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

--  Get Source SQL
-- 
-- USE master;
-- GO
-- EXEC sp_helptext 'fn_varbintohexstr';
-- GO
--

- Enable/replace MD5 on joinserver

5. Edit Web Config in config.php:
+ Select Connection Type:
- MSSQL: $core['connection_type'] = "MSSQL";
Need enabled MSSQL Drivers & Enable Protocol: TCP/IP, Named Pipes

- ODBC : $core['connection_type'] = "ODBC";
Need Merge file ODBC.reg

+ If use only 'MuOnline' database change $core['server_use_2_db'] to '0'.
+ If use 2 databases like 'MuOnline' and 'Me_MuOnline change' $core['server_use_2_db'] to '1'.

+ Change Connection Settings:
- $core['db_host*'] = "127.0.0.1"; Database host IP address or PcName\SqlInstanceName
- $core['db_name*'] = "MuOnline"; Database name
- $core['db_user*']= "sa"; SQL Authentication user
- $core['db_password*'] = "YourSQLPassword"; SQL Authentication password

+ Change Admin Login Info:
- $core['admin_username'] = 'Admin'; Administrator user
- $core['admin_password'] = '12345'; Administrator password

6. First visit will automatically redirect to
If not automatically redirect please visit

* Step 1 - Required Apache Mods
* Step 2 - Connecting To Databases
* Step 3 - Checking,Altering Tables
* Step 4 - Adding New Rows To Tables
* Step 5 - Importing Cron Jobs
* Step 6 - Set Website Settings
* Step 7 - Install Finished.

7. Fix Error:
+ Image Verification not show:
- Enabled extension GD Image Library (php_gd2.dll)
- Check site url

+ Connection error:
- Connection with MuOnline Database Failed
- Unable to connect to server
- Connection error to server

-> Check info on config.php: Make sure the information entered is correct.
- db_host : Database host IP address or PcName\SqlInstanceName

- MSSQL extension is not available anymore on Windows with PHP 5.3 or later: use ODBC OR reInstall/reConfig WebServer
-> If use SQL2000/2005 -> Install
-> If NOT use SQL2000 -> Install Added MSSQL Drivers (php_dblib.dll, php_sqlsrv.dll, php_pdo_sqlsrv.dll)

+ Registration Error / Login Error / Password Incorrect / Your Account is Invalid:
- Unable to register, reason: system error, please contact administrator.
- Implicit conversion from data type varchar to varbinary is not allowed. Use the CONVERT function to run this query

-> This Problem is change DB or use MD5 but not config:
- If NOT use MD5 then disabled MD5 on website (Admin Control Panel).
-> Execute SQL QUERY:
Code:
-- /****** Not Use MD5  *  Dao Van Trong - Trong.CF ******/
ALTER COLUMN memb__pwd varchar(16) NOT NULL
GO
Recheck again! If not resolved, then ReInstall MuCore!

- If user MD5 check MD5 setting then enable MD5 on website (Admin Control Panel). Recheck again! If not resolved, then ReInstall MuCore!
Recheck again! If not resolved, then check STEPS 4 !

+ Sorry, this feature is temporarily unavailable at the moment: Active/Enable/Turn ON module/Pages in Admin Control Panel

Download MUCORE: (ZIP MD5: 8F9EB26911BB8CBEC7C4BB3F0590D194 )
MuCore_v1.0.8_8F9EB26911BB8CBEC7C4BB3F0590D194.zip 27.8 MB

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!G1AViDrR!qkZ0TXubJcIqpnOSfTOgf0qor5T65J3-Rz3HiTGB7sk

Credits:

=Master= -> MuCore Founder and Creator
Isumeru -> Share and fixes database.
MaryJo, Trong -> Decrypt, edit modules and fixes.

Have a lot of fun !

REMOVED

* Download XAMPP:

52.8 MB
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!355VVZBb!EHbNuybZtobcD1A_lRhWgZl_lvPzyASnJsUV6Enfu-8k

60.4 MB
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!GhQQVBgS!hHI--3HVzX4_Vcq4v-U6BDE8YziFlvOoq34GEGk6GVY

========================*======================
With all errors and questions
Please make sure you has download the latest version HERE!
###############################################
[/CODE]

Hello sir . can you help me out, how to make sub menu bar on rankings ? thank you. great release

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this mucore full of bugs or holes
beter old mucore original

Back