Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuCore 1.06 Full

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It works but all i get is blank pages when i click sections like Downloads, Ranking, Register, cant log in into the account or anything cuz you get a blank page :/
how can i fix it ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to change $core['connection_type'] = "MSSQL"; to $core['connection_type'] = "ODBC";

If you still can't connect, then problem from your SQL server.

I want to connect via MSSQL and not ODBC because some modules do not run when set to ODBC. How to fix my sql server so I can set the connection type to mssql.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need guide on how to install it. I already download it but i have no guide to setup it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Need guide on how to install it. I already download it but i have no guide to setup it

Upload your files to webserver, configure config.php & follow the install process on , if you going to use MSSQL connect method use xampp 1.7.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks 4funer for your help very much appreciated.... :D::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT REGISTER i cant register...see PS >>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME ABOUT REGISTER i cant register...see PS >>

MD5 On<->Off error....try setting md5 to off if it's on, or to on and correctly install it (dll needed too)....depends on your DB....
anyways, update to mucore 1.0.8.....1.0.6 is very very old now :|

Back