Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore 1.8 Adapted WebZen Web

Novice C++
Reaction score
after i register a gm or agm account and i try to access the site localhost/agmcp or localhost/gmcp, after login i receive a blank white page
Anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
after i register a gm or agm account and i try to access the site localhost/agmcp or localhost/gmcp, after login i receive a blank white page
Anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you.
same problem with you bro.. SOMEONE HELP US! :(:

i just found a solution to fix this problem, looks like is something in engine folder i overwritten a new installed mucore from other toppic (that have the agmcp and gmcp working) with the one in this release (added the template, missing modules, engine folder) and now is working, don`t know exactly wich file not working or missing, but for the moment i don`t really care :D
Cheers!

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice release i need some info:

I heard that it is hard to use it is true ? why when someone posts something new never post tutorial how to install and how to use there are so many who do not know I am waiting for an answer

For 97d works ? what security have ? bug have ? admin panel have ? what xampp need works for 1.7.1 ?

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
how to go to admincp?

localhost/controlpanelwebsite/

Nice release i need some info:

I heard that it is hard to use it is true ? why when someone posts something new never post tutorial how to install and how to use there are so many who do not know I am waiting for an answer

For 97d works ? what security have ? bug have ? admin panel have ? what xampp need works for 1.7.1 ?

-is working with 1.7.1, have admin panel, dont know if is working with 97d

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello dude i need added Total Online in Your Times Module
mangel_ - [Release] MuCore 1.8 Adapted WebZen Web - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi this post must be a bit old but i just want to ask something, I'm currently using this template and it works very fine, one thing bugs me is that every time we tried to log in and click anything, it does automatically log me out, do anyone know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys...i have this problem..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function crypt_it() in /home/angelous/public_html/web/install/install.php on line 12

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved the problem.
I think information for nubs like me is missing.
I discovered that this site only works with xampp after it takes a lot of beating.
But it was worth learning.

Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
decreases the width of the table in your module castle_siege.php

as?
Would I have a role model for me to follow?
Helps a nub.

Sorry for my bad English

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit my credits and the webshop? lol, not have webshop this webmucore? serius? tutorial for add webshop this web please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i put a LINK to the template download section? i tried to use the download management in controlpanelweb but it doesnt appear in website download section. can anybody here tell me how to put download links on the template download section?

ps: i already check the index.php in templates.

Thanks for those people who will help me to resolve this issue. thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i put a LINK to the template download section? i tried to use the download management in controlpanelweb but it doesnt appear in website download section. can anybody here tell me how to put download links on the template download section?

ps: i already check the index.php in templates.

Thanks for those people who will help me to resolve this issue. thanks
Maybe try to change your downloads.php on pages module and try a different one from different released.

Back