Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUCore Template - SynergyX FREE

Reaction score
ScriptKid - [Release] MUCore Template - SynergyX FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

Synergy-X Present MUCore 1.0.8 Template

Template Name: SynergyX FREE

What's included:

PSD's

• Background
  • Logo

Features:
Animated Header
Simple design
Online Counts with Image
Total Characters #
Total Guilds #
Total Accounts #

Screenshot:

Download:

Questions?

Just post them here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for share.
But all i see is just default template style from Mucore with colour change.
and add some server info box.

Try to make some thing with different style like other game forum did.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent template thanks for your contribution I hope to see more designs! : D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMHO, this template is a poop... because i grab some things and add to an existing template, this becomes a new template? WTF????

BTW, is this the theme u are trying to sell??

because if it is... everyone can findit 4 free on others forums, and u don't make a poop on that design...

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IMHO, this template is a poop... because i grab some things and add to an existing template, this becomes a new template? WTF????

because if it is... everyone can findit 4 free on others forums, and u don't make a poop on that design...

Wew! Such Ferocity! Such Words!

But Thank You For Pointing The Right Stuff!?!... :D

Reaction score

nope. the template is modified..

mine got image slider. better animation.design? i redesign all of that LOL. and by the way talked to FCV about this basic template you are talking about LOL

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score

mine got image slider. better animation.design? i redesign all of that LOL. and by the way talked to FCV about this basic template you are talking about LOL

My first thoughts were also that this template looks like a mash-up of others. Overall, looks a little too cluttered to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol, you are like the guys who sells repacks of free files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a really nice thing taking money for other ppl's work !
What's yours from those 2 templates? Did you do any of the php scripts?
All you did is:
- (in this version) add some php scripts that you can find on this forum.
- (in premium version) edit with photoshop other template. (btw do you have a payed license for photosop ? ) ... an you want money for this!? If it were for me, all you deserve is a nice permanent ban on this forum!
It took me more time to make my released skin (Full Arena map) ... and i didnt ask for money for it ...some ppl offered me $$ to do another version with a respawn in a safe zone but i did it for free (i released that version too)

Ok everyone, let's sell our releases , every skin, interface, modified maps, all the things everybody did to change the look of this game!
Starting today i will ask $$ for my skins and even for helping ppl with server setups/configs/problems!
I just wonder if that would be ok!?

Dont get me wrong, the premium version is nice, but you are too rude if you ask money for it...

Reaction score
you dont have the files so you dont know what inside of it. well. lets not make this thread be out of topic. lets just focus in this release. I dont know you you dont even know me so stop acting like you know everything man. This is me that is you'

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not acting like i know everything!!!
I'm just saying ... WTF could you possible did to MuCore or to the template that's so good / perfect / extraordinary to sell you release!? ...
I'm wondering if you will have any clients if i will release a template exactly like yours but FOR FREE! igit!

Reaction score
I'm not acting like i know everything!!!
I'm just saying ... WTF could you possible did to MuCore or to the template that's so good / perfect / extraordinary to sell you release!? ...
I'm wondering if you will have any clients if i will release a template exactly like yours but FOR FREE! igit!
cant wait! :p

Back