Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUCore Templates Pack 100+

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello,

today I am releasing templates pack for MUCore. Archive contains more than 100 templates and it has ~500 MB. Maybe you will find something, what you can use for your server. Some of then maybe will not work, I tested all of them and only few of them didn't work for me.

Enjoy :cool:

Download:

Reaction score
Hello,

today I am releasing templates pack for MUCore. Archive contains more than 100 templates and it has ~500 MB. Maybe you will find something, what you can use for your server. Some of then maybe will not work, I tested all of them and only few of them didn't work for me.

Enjoy :cool:

Download:

is that pack is different from these packs ? > http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mucore-1-08-template-pack-855396/
or mix all together with new ones?

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know what templates are included in pack what you posted, maybe there will be some of them also in my pack, but in this pack is more than 100 templates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would be great if you post some SS of these templates.

Just saying.

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just test all the template pack and you will know is the inside i will test it by tomorrow after work :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a place to download the UniqueMu one in english?

jacubb - [Release] MUCore Templates Pack 100+ - RaGEZONE Forums
jacubb - [Release] MUCore Templates Pack 100+ - RaGEZONE Forums

Back