Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore vault Module V2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Module to See the Baul in MuCore FREE - PREMIUM
update 12/02/2018
As a gift you can have the premium module for 10 days.

good today I come to provide a module to see the bottom of your account from the web. is for the web with mucore 1.0.8 and 1.0.6

the module was written 100% by thejonyx and I contribute it for free to this community.

to run the module you must run the querys on the sql server.

How it is installed:
1- Copy all the files in your root folder where you have the web.
2- Execute the query of the folder "z - sql-querys" to the MuOnline database on the sql server.
in the order:
query 1
query 2
query 3
3- install the module in userCP as any normal module.
4- Ready.

IMAGES

thejonyx - [Release] MuCore vault Module V2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Ver el baul - free

Ver el baul, Ver el Inventario - premium

update 12/02/2018

This is the improved version 2.0 of the module to see the baul that can be achieved in many forums. in the post I include images to see all the items supported by the module from the weapons to the items of set and wings.
what was improved:
- All items of weapons, set and wings and some wings of a standard server were added.
- Fix the function to see the zen in the trunk.

The PREMIUM version of the module brings as an improvement the possibility of adding your own items to the module system, from an easy to understand form, ideal for servers that have custom items, (the image to add must be in .gif format and the same module is responsible for assigning the correct name of the image in the module system)
as bonus a module is included to see the inventory of each character of the account.
what includes:
- module see the trunk
- module see pj inventory
- admincp module to add your own items to the system.

To download

Free Module -
Free Premium Module for 10 days -

[Creditos]
web mucore 1.0.8
thejonyx - adaptarlo a la mucore
ZyGhy - codigo original

Note: the module was tested in MueMu files contributed here and the web MuCore 1.0.8. just comment if it works well and q files so you can adapt it to the different files, database and websmu.

Note: if some items of the trunk are not displayed in the module leave it in a comment to gregarlo and assemble an updated version of the module with the items that may be missing.
Also I am already in the development of accommodating and adapting the system of marketsystem that integrates this trunk, a module of bank of points and jewels and a module of store or of tradeo.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I already did, there are a lot of my templates and modules released here.
I think what he needs to say to you would be:
" Teach me how to improve it please"

But instead he says "share your's"

So rotten....this community.

Jacubb already shared a lot, and we love him for that, besides loving him for who he is, and what he stands here. Go read around and you'll figure it out.

Anyways, as for the topic....ive seen a few mucore vault modules before....whats different here?

LATER EDIT:
Okey.....reading a bit more slowly again (im argentinian, but your english seems from google translator to be honest) i noticed its for muemu, so probably up to S8.3.

-Noticed too: adding extra item is a PREMIUM feature? WTF!?

Back