Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuCore Vote for Credits Module - Includes Manual

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So we took the time to finish up this. Nothing fancy, its just a cool vote for credits made for MuCore.

Includes a simple but detailed manual with pictures.

Screenshots:

Credits:
Naurith - Decryption
Isumeru - Decryption, Database
phpcore - programming

Download:

Note: If you get an error when clicking on vote and then can't load the page. the fix is simple, check the information in the file named "Template Fix" inside the folder; you'll see how to work around this error. Once you do this template fix part, not only will vote for credits work but templates from 1.0.6 will work on this version :):

Please read the entire information before posting things like "how to install?" it's already in the manual!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ppl. i cant make this work. i always get up in the URL the generated ID and doesnt redirect me to the right link.

I've run the scripts on the MuOnline database but when i insert the needed code in my templates index.php it makes my whole page go wrong - it shows as blank.

I am using Xampp. Can it be that i have to edit something in my Xampp configs ?

Thanks.

i am using Xampp version 1.7.7

nvm .. i'm an idiot :D didnt activate the dll in the php.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUG:

isumeru - [Release] MuCore Vote for Credits Module  - Includes Manual - RaGEZONE Forums

BUT I NEVER VOTED ONCE!

We had this error when were testing the vote module. It kept loading slowly for a little while and then this error screen would pop up, turns out it was a template related issue. If you had something like I described before, please open your template's index.php and add the following php code:
Code:
<?
mssql_connect($core['db_host'],$core['db_user'],$core['db_password']);
mssql_select_db($core['db_name']);
?>

Where to add it? right above this line:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"

Then reload, delete your IP from the vote db and try voting, that should work, please reply whether this worked or not so we can keep a record.

To the rest of you guys; doing this kind of things requires patience, grey matter, a little bit of website and muonline knowledge. Saying everything doesn't work without checking the configurations that you made or simply not knowing what's required to make this work doesn't mean this is useless.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what if there is no
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"

in my template index.php

vote reward doesn't work, webshop doesn't work, zen bank doesn't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what if there is no

in my template index.php

vote reward doesn't work, webshop doesn't work, zen bank doesn't work

putted that code in other template on top of that line in template index.php and nothing has changed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Naurith - when I put your 'code' above <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" , page doesnt load at all! white page:)
any solution? thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wew.. just follow the instructions and all would be fine...

@Naurith - when I put your 'code' above <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" , page doesnt load at all! white page:)
any solution? thanks.

just paste the certain code in the front of <!DOCTYPE etc... and do not press enter everything would be fine...

Back