Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuDupeCheck (timer to execute dupefinder.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok,
this is just a tiny little app that I made to continuous execute dupefinder.exe (made by pnx, also included).

I also included source code (who knows.. maybe you want to edit it yourself and add more features)

cya :sleep_1:

*updated: fixed bug in timer

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man, I need to delete itens with serial 000000 ... do u know how???

dupechecker skips this itens, and it can be dupped succesfully... please, if u know how tell me!!! thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lanplace said:
man, I need to delete itens with serial 000000 ... do u know how???

dupechecker skips this itens, and it can be dupped succesfully... please, if u know how tell me!!! thanks!

yes, but do u know that when someone buys an item from SHOP, they come with 00000000 serial too?

I guess doing this, you would remove all items duped and even the ones that they've bought from shop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no problem... itens selled in shop can be builded again, and in my server = poor itens... the problem is full option itens gift on events... they are beeing dupped, and some lammers are dupping it to sell... can u help me to del it all???

thanks!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lanplace said:
no problem... itens selled in shop can be builded again, and in my server = poor itens... the problem is full option itens gift on events... they are beeing dupped, and some lammers are dupping it to sell... can u help me to del it all???

thanks!!

Ok, u must change dupefinder source and re-compile it.

change this:
bool IsEmptyItem(ITEM *item)
{
if((item->itemserial == 0xffffffff) || (item->itemserial == 0x00000000)) {
return true;
** else
return false;

to this:
bool IsEmptyItem(ITEM *item)
{
if(item->itemserial == 0xffffffff) {
return true;
** else
return false;

Use C/C++ compiler.
I would compile myself for you, but I'm not at home and dont have compiler right now, sry.

I uploaded source code already modified.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
nkers, please man, do me this favor... I dont have delphi or any compiler, and no experience on this... can u do it for me??? I'll be eternal thankfull, becoz this is the ONLY problem in my server actually...

i wish u help me man, really... perhaps I can help u in something...

I'M SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nkerz, put the dupefinder.exe already compiled with modifys for item without serial.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wtf i did dupe check suddenly all accounts where wiped ..... lol luckely its on lan :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please post

Dupefinditens delete itens with serials 00000000

thanks a lot! -D

Sorry my English

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
hum... i dont see the nickname of cosoraro on the credits of dupefinder files.... dont steal the code ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back