Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEmu 99b + 512 items + cashshop?

Reaction score
database is working sql server 2008?
What is the name of database????? if you need a tutorial or something go to help section please.. i dont want test it with noobs.. sorry.
and if you want know if a database sql 2005 is compatible with 2008 find in google and learn more about the compatibility with older versions.I don't will reply more ask of noobs..

Reaction score
Pinkof - [Release] MuEmu 99b + 512 items + cashshop? - RaGEZONE Forums

Client 99b bugs!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
=)))
fingers was moving faster than brain

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
so this project will support till get the stable one?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I will try do it the mos stavle possible

AS i observe you release & Develop projects in this forum but all of that project is abandon and leave bugs, not stable, testers are tired to test again in your another proj. because they have no assurance that you can provide them good server that ready to go online, if you don't want to give it for free maybe you should sale/rent it after the project is done just like others did. (just a suggestion for good :) )

Still your the best mu programmer that i know, You just need give value on others effort in their testing as contribution. release free or sale/rent :)

Have a nice day :)

Reaction score

i'm trying make a sequence of animation. when you do a skill use 3 different animations.code example
i'm trying make a sequence of animation. when you do a skill use 3 different animations.code example

if(lpPlayer->CurrentAnimation == 59)
{
if(lpPlayer->CurrentFrame>6.0f)
{
lpPlayer->CurrentAnimation=60;
lpPlayer->CurrentFrame=0;

}

}
else if(lpPlayer->CurrentAnimation == 60)
{
if(lpPlayer->CurrentFrame>5.0f)
{
lpPlayer->CurrentAnimation=57;
lpPlayer->CurrentFrame=0;

}
}
}

what think about this?

some like that..

Back