Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEMU Antihack

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can bypass your checksum (data/lang/xxx/checskum.dat) very easy.. if you want try, just send pm to me, and i will help you to improve this

wow you bypass checksum ? :)) just because 5% they know how to bypass because they work with anti-hack or create anti-hack or c+++ blabla etc does not mean 95% they know how to bypass

now from my test checksum is install to muserver and read my client main.exe+anti-hack any change the server detect you and next disconnect you,because work login only with my original settings and the MuEMU Antihack have some strong security that help you against hack because it is not like other anti hack free this is free but at the same time is full premium

if you want to help this anti-hack and have more protection add here to help more user some screen or video we can understand that is not fair to help just 1 user to have protection if this anti-hack is free

Masteru, that tool work, u need to put u cheat program in "dump" folder and run GetHackList new dump will appear in Dump.List.db, next copy it to dump.list from server, reload and enjoy!

well you say is work ok i try your settings,I do not understand a thing MHPServer/Data have create Dump.List if i add new Dump.List i lose the hack is detect that MHPServer have ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can edit with notepad, generated dump and add it to u MHPServer list, if u have big list, can share here ))

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i find maybe 2 problems yes this anti-hack work with no error but for some players have big problems

i just open today my server 97d and no work for some players

many use windows 10 to play muonline but for 97d this windows no work because 97d is old school

1 players try to connect but the anti-hack banned temporary i dont know why then when try again to connect work maybe for 2/3 seconds and again blocked and not used any hack the windows is xp i try to install Microsoft Visual C++ all version same problems

but for me work with no problems and i have windows 7 home premium and for other players same no problems

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You have your log
check the statement of the antihack log what is the problem
sometimes some running program in Windows 10 treat as a cheat of MuEMU antihack

i will add soon how to add Cheat in dumb.list

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have your log
check the statement of the antihack log what is the problem
sometimes some running program in Windows 10 treat as a cheat of MuEMU antihack

i will add soon how to add Cheat in dumb.list

when you add this anti-hack try and add for what version muonline work and for what windows work

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need some help and some info about this [HackDetected] ?

today when i try to check the log.txt from MHPServer is show me this ? he tried to use hack and it was detect or because bypass the anti-hack and his play with hack or have window 10 and is detect fake hack because Windows 10 have this problem sometimes which one of them ?

21:03:55 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 178.254.235.32, HardwareId: 3AD3BB4A-95FDC785-C468894B-BF75EAD3, DetectionType: MEMORY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName: IEXPLORE.EXE

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IS any chance make close multyply windows! Many players Use Fake acc to make money :D Is it posible disable 2 or more gaming windows with AH?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IS any chance make close multyply windows! Many players Use Fake acc to make money :D Is it posible disable 2 or more gaming windows with AH?

simple create a dll and hook into your main and with the dll you can check using mutex / windowname scanner to detect multi game, and if its more than 1 client running you just close the latest opened one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
simple create a dll and hook into your main and with the dll you can check using mutex / windowname scanner to detect multi game, and if its more than 1 client running you just close the latest opened one.

Can You creat this for me? .Dll Or its to hard?

Don't be afraid to ask! =D

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can You creat this for me? .Dll Or its to hard?

Don't be afraid to ask! =D

Nope, if you need this feature than you a premium antihack (liveguard, nsengine) or make it yourself.

"dont be afraid to ask" I give right answer for nearly everything, thats not mean I make everything for everybody.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, if you need this feature than you a premium antihack (liveguard, nsengine) or make it yourself.

"dont be afraid to ask" I give right answer for nearly everything, thats not mean I make everything for everybody.

Please, how to add Solid Proxy to Dumps list? Help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is good but when you use crack version. you guys have all same license and version.

noob hackers can bypass the MHPSERVER by getting your server ip and use MAIN_INFO and remove MHPClient.dll.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is good but when you use crack version. you guys have all same license and version.

noob hackers can bypass the MHPSERVER by getting your server ip and use MAIN_INFO and remove MHPClient.dll.

I disagree with what you say :sleep: but everyone has his opinion Now we talk about anti-hack just because you know how to bypass does not mean that anyone can,maybe 5% know how because work with source and create anti-hack next 95% do not know how to bypass

You said something that amused me any kid/noob and player can easily bypass this anti-hack seriously ? :sleep: please do not talk if you do not know

I learned all these years no matter how much security you have for your server never you have 100% protection why do you think the creators create each time new version anti-hack again and again ? You saw stable version anti-hack ? I do not believe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I disagree with what you say :sleep: but everyone has his opinion Now we talk about anti-hack just because you know how to bypass does not mean that anyone can,maybe 5% know how because work with source and create anti-hack next 95% do not know how to bypass

You said something that amused me any kid/noob and player can easily bypass this anti-hack seriously ? :sleep: please do not talk if you do not know

I learned all these years no matter how much security you have for your server never you have 100% protection why do you think the creators create each time new version anti-hack again and again ? You saw stable version anti-hack ? I do not believe

I also disagree what he say.

For example..

1. How the players will get the my ip server address if i has canceled the MuError.log creation at the main.exe?

2. How to players will make a reverse engineering to know the ip if all my dlls and executables at cliente will be sended with protections?

3. How the players will know the ip address to connect at my MHPServer to create a bypass if they don't know the ip server address?

3.1 And if i use two servers; one for live server, another only to the MHPServer autentication?

4. Having source of Main.dll and GetMainInfo i can create more plugins for use into Main.dll and check the "ah.emu" crc.(This example is used by me to include another stealthy antihacker protection)

I use two antihackers into my server. MHPServer and another in stealthy mode(with the dll inside on the main.exe, below the encriptation). This other is the responsible for: heuristic verifications, dump verifications, pid verifications, windows class and name verifications and make the crc verifications from all dlls, executables and another items as a: item.bmd, terrains and more.

Back