Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEMU Antihack

Reaction score
hmmmm well, if you're lazy, it's your fault :glare:

go and remove from Dump.List all the hack then use this new tools OGC-Dump32 and see if it works ? it was hard I do not believe

hard part is not all cheat application is in google result, cause other players keep in there hard drive, and remove it in uploads^^ think of it :).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any idea how to allow elite clicker? i searching the code in dumb list but i cant find it

Reaction score
Improper memory change detected

i have one problem from antihack 09:10:28 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 27.70.162.45, HardwareId: 4EC5C35A-B4DDE6A5-C27B9F6C-DD1888D1, DetectionType: MEMORY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName:

do yyou know guys fixed??

Don't be afraid to ask!
Reaction score
Improper memory change detected

i have one problem from antihack 09:10:28 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 27.70.162.45, HardwareId: 4EC5C35A-B4DDE6A5-C27B9F6C-DD1888D1, DetectionType: MEMORY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName:

do yyou know guys fixed??

use liveguard... if you check some youtube videos you can see muemu is already bypassed.

The Supreme King
Reaction score
how to setup crc check/memory ?

hi well is not hard first go your muserver and search EnableCheckSum = 1

second you use this tools MainChecksum.exe you go and select your main.exe from your client and create checksum then you copy and move here D:\MuServer\Data\lang\kor copy and paste now your main.exe is secure :D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok. Where to add offsets and etc. for the memory check or files? How it works?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The problem is in the procedure name- the procedure name must be named "EntryProc" of MHPClient.dll file.

wJajXiz - [Release] MuEMU Antihack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back