MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Luis_br is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    big grin MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    hello guys

    New dupe type found on muemu.

    I fix this bug in the JS

    Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!79ZQQZZC!oHUhRqTxb...mF401tbCjZP9Yg

    Hugs


  2. #2
    Member myheart is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2017 Join Date
    DeviasLocation
    96Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    what bug?

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member Luis_br is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by myheart View Post
    what bug?
    I'd rather not explain the bug because a lot of people would be harmed

  4. #4
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! samsunggon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    Lorencia BarLocation
    420Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    thanks.

  5. #5
    Member diemorko is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    55Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Why not realase source of this fix with guide?

  6. #6
    Don't be afraid to ask! RevolGaming is offline
    WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    1,521Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis_br View Post
    hello guys

    New dupe type found on muemu.

    I fix this bug in the JS

    Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!79ZQQZZC!oHUhRqTxb...mF401tbCjZP9Yg

    Hugs
    Really usefulll.... So maybe you put a backdoor in it.... but its okey from your side...

    I dont think it should be on this forum with this ZERO information....
    @KarLi @Dope Boy One

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Luis_br is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    Really usefulll.... So maybe you put a backdoor in it.... but its okey from your side...

    I dont think it should be on this forum with this ZERO information....
    @KarLi @Dope Boy One
    Oh really?

    I'm trying to help, if you do not want to help, do not disturb!

  8. #8
    Don't be afraid to ask! RevolGaming is offline
    WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    1,521Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Its help?! A builded exe? What if I have some another modification on this JS?

    If you dont share what did you made, than its nothing! I help for everybody. @KarLi all the time giving my skype for people who need help, and I all the time try to help for them. So dont tell me I dont want.....

    "I'd rather not explain the bug because a lot of people would be harmed"

    Ok.. Than share the source, and we will find out what did you changed... But without any changelog its nothing.

    It can be a backdoor, it can be a way to destroy anothers server, so no. Its not funny and its not "dustrub".

  9. #9
    Novice C++ allexander is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    European UnionLocation
    419Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis_br View Post
    hello guys

    New dupe type found on muemu.

    I fix this bug in the JS

    Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!79ZQQZZC!oHUhRqTxb...mF401tbCjZP9Yg

    Hugs
    maybe can you share only the fix not the compiled JS ?
    Hit the like button and add some + rep if i helped you !

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Luis_br is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by RevolGaming View Post
    Its help?! A builded exe? What if I have some another modification on this JS?

    If you dont share what did you made, than its nothing! I help for everybody. @KarLi all the time giving my skype for people who need help, and I all the time try to help for them. So dont tell me I dont want.....

    "I'd rather not explain the bug because a lot of people would be harmed"

    Ok.. Than share the source, and we will find out what did you changed... But without any changelog its nothing.

    It can be a backdoor, it can be a way to destroy anothers server, so no. Its not funny and its not "dustrub".
    kkkk you're funny

    If any moderator agrees with you you can delete the topic, I do not gain anything from it.

    If you see my posts you will see that I posted a dataserver fixed months ago...is backdoor too? nice

    - - - Updated - - -
    @LTPTeam what you say about this? the problem exists or no?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Matias65 What you say?
    Last edited by Luis_br; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:22 PM.

  11. #11
    The Supreme King Masteru is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    966Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by Luis_br View Post
    kkkk you're funny

    If any moderator agrees with you you can delete the topic, I do not gain anything from it.

    If you see my posts you will see that I posted a dataserver fixed months ago...is backdoor too? nice

    - - - Updated - - -
    @LTPTeam what you say about this? the problem exists or no?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Matias65 What you say?
    Good work and thanks for fixed the problems for free to stop this noobs hackers to cheat

  12. #12
    Member darkjano is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    Constituci├│n (Location
    71Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Please upload source code for those who have a modified js.
    Thanks anyway.

  13. #13
    Newbie :) Pinkof is offline
    Indigo SubscriberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    744Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    case sensitive... can enter with same account using Pinkof or PINKOF or password i cant remember now.. but is problem with case sensitive. or no ?
    Donate for my work =).

    DONATE

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member Matias65 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    152Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    This is not a backdoor myself and I report the error to Louis and he just corrected it, we were left in not releasing the method until several servers are protected from this because it is a very easy way to duplicate articles. The proof? My server Wiland MU - Season 3 +700 on, you may or may not use the JS published above, but you should know that if you use another one you will not be protected from this DUP method, another reason why we do not release is because we generate error It cost too much time, it's simply about helping with a fix.
    Last edited by KarLi; 1 Week Ago at 08:00 PM.
    Robin Hood

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Luis_br is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    172Posts

    Re: MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkof View Post
    case sensitive... can enter with same account using Pinkof or PINKOF or password i cant remember now.. but is problem with case sensitive. or no ?
    This is another problem, not is case sensitive




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement