Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEMU JoinServer Anti-inject S4|S6|S8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not realase source of this fix with guide?

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guys

New dupe type found on muemu.

I fix this bug in the JS

Download:

Hugs

Really usefulll.... So maybe you put a backdoor in it.... but its okey from your side...

I dont think it should be on this forum with this ZERO information....
KarLi Dope Boy One

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its help?! A builded exe? What if I have some another modification on this JS?

If you dont share what did you made, than its nothing! I help for everybody. KarLi all the time giving my skype for people who need help, and I all the time try to help for them. So dont tell me I dont want.....

"I'd rather not explain the bug because a lot of people would be harmed"

Ok.. Than share the source, and we will find out what did you changed... But without any changelog its nothing.

It can be a backdoor, it can be a way to destroy anothers server, so no. Its not funny and its not "dustrub".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its help?! A builded exe? What if I have some another modification on this JS?

If you dont share what did you made, than its nothing! I help for everybody. KarLi all the time giving my skype for people who need help, and I all the time try to help for them. So dont tell me I dont want.....

"I'd rather not explain the bug because a lot of people would be harmed"

Ok.. Than share the source, and we will find out what did you changed... But without any changelog its nothing.

It can be a backdoor, it can be a way to destroy anothers server, so no. Its not funny and its not "dustrub".

kkkk you're funny

If any moderator agrees with you you can delete the topic, I do not gain anything from it.

If you see my posts you will see that I posted a dataserver fixed months ago...is backdoor too? nice

LTPTeam what you say about this? the problem exists or no?

Matias65 What you say?

Last edited:
The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
kkkk you're funny

If any moderator agrees with you you can delete the topic, I do not gain anything from it.

If you see my posts you will see that I posted a dataserver fixed months ago...is backdoor too? nice

LTPTeam what you say about this? the problem exists or no?

Matias65 What you say?

Good work and thanks for fixed the problems for free to stop this noobs hackers to cheat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please upload source code for those who have a modified js.
Thanks anyway.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a backdoor myself and I report the error to Louis and he just corrected it, we were left in not releasing the method until several servers are protected from this because it is a very easy way to duplicate articles. The proof? My server +700 on, you may or may not use the JS published above, but you should know that if you use another one you will not be protected from this DUP method, another reason why we do not release is because we generate error It cost too much time, it's simply about helping with a fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it sql injection. this joinserver might fixed abug from login. and another is create or delete acharacter. could login and gain admin access your vps with shell. i would recomend you not to use Sa account :)).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it sql injection. this joinserver might fixed abug from login. and another is create or delete acharacter. could login and gain admin access your vps with shell. i would recomend you not to use Sa account :)).

Isn't it Oo...More this tip is also good ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is reason of not realase guide how fix it in source? It will be more helpfull :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Let put syntax check on everything user sent to you directly or indirectly (user->gameserver->joinserver.. something like that :) )
Then you would be safe from sql injection :) trust no one but only your physic-check :)

Back