Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2nd way : (easier)
You can use those files : no need for emulator
michi28 release (compiled executables directly from source code = license removed from exe)
link s8
link s4 s6

1st way : emulation

Tutorial : (you can put those files in any location but put them together)
1. Go in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
add this line :
127.0.0.1 muemu.pl
and this one for x-team if you need
127.0.0.1 auth.xteamdev.com
2.enter your hwid in hwid.txt
3.enter your hwid in all files .ini in server files
4.enter costumer name in all files .ini in server files
(check tutorial.txt file to get the costumer name at step 4)
5.Open the two consoles (maybe requires as administrator)
6.Start your server
////My release : Download Link///

View attachment license emulator.rar

////Not my release :
Those are not my links but theirs (muemu): careful, muemu uses your mssql outgoing traffic to flood other computers, perhaps they cant do this with the emulation license or with michi28 release since he didn't saw any malware inside the code.
Client s8

Client s6

Client s4

Server Files s8

Server Files s6

Server files s4

MuEmu never updates their files because they dont have the necessary skills, dont worry.
Use those files at your own risk = botnets.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MuEmu License Emulation

Who can test this because Im muemu customer and Im scared open this guy files on my vps :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pQYt04k - [Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Other .exe work too, you just need to add the right costumer name in each folder (gameserver etc)
You can find the costumer name in tutorial.txt at step 4.
CustomerName = enoch

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jack Whoo
i'm just curious x-team use same licensing way?

Exactly the same, this is why I m looking for them. Maybe after muemu.pl stole the files from them, they update their license on the newer gameserver.exe and etc..., I cant tell for sure because I dont have them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
files work... server actually runs pretty smooth,

wats x team files worth to everyone?
cuse they aint getting released for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes but it is a bit older than muemu version. I m looking for a newer version. If someone can share it I would be a happy boy. If the version is the same as muemu.pl or even higher, I could pay 10 usd for it I guess if someone wanna give it to me or release it.
That version is a bit older, it does not have effect on wings, it does not have mphserver and it does not have customeventdrop option in gameserver and also it does not have muroomy working. But in rest, it is working fine like custom arena event (only on map 40) etc... .

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This emulator works perfectly , someone would have a CASHSHOP editor for these files? for test

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello anyone can help me im having this error., thank you!
Su0ft6G - [Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6 - RaGEZONE Forums

You have the GS-Emulator.exe opend two times probably, check your processes and close it. And you may need to open it as administrator depending on your os to be able to listen to 127.0.0.1:1256.

if the site menu close, the server will stop working?
You use muemu.pl server files (actually x-team but this is another story) and it does not connect to muemu.pl since you set it in host file 127.0.0.1 muemu.pl. You can open a browser on your host and write muemu.pl and you will see that it wont work. The server is independend from muemu.pl. It does not need to connect in the first place to muemu.pl so you would be fine.

These two consoles can be added on SSU_v1.0.4.164.exe, the startup application at the beginning of course.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
You have the GS-Emulator.exe opend two times probably, check your processes and close it. And you may need to open it as administrator depending on your os to be able to listen to 127.0.0.1:1256.

i only launched it once no duplicates on task manager im running x64 OS and can you teach me how to listen to 127.0.0.1:1256 thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only launched it once no duplicates on task manager im running x64 OS and can you teach me how to listen to 127.0.0.1:1256 thank you so much!
I have sent you a PM, also did you run it as administrator ? If it does not work, it means that there is another program that is listening to the port 1256. You need to find it and close it, I could help you more if you want read my private message.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Jack Whoo, files XeMuS8_1.0.5.2 no crack, last update. You can see if you can give crack ?

I will check right now and give you the answer in PM. Thank you for sharing

Last edited:
Back