• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edit the gameserver.exe with ollydbg search for the 1st valuse for ex.: "005208FF"

and and double click on the "MOV ECX,3E8" and change the 3E8 to another value... 3e8 is 1000 if you change this value to 50 (32 in hex) you will get more options on the wing, change the values 1000 to 50 or 100 and you can make the wings normally.

after you changed right click copy to ex... all modification.... and save the exe, and it will works!

After i fix the files totally i will release here, i made some costum things on the gs and i only use this gameserver, but the original eds and ds.

now i am working on the character and skill balance, and on the locked futures...now i unlock the monster max over, so i can replace more than 10k monster.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-Dark Side visual Bug and do 1 hit, original do 2 hits

When select monster

When not select monster

-Increase Block Visual Bug

-RF Quest 400 Pants Visual Bug

-Killing Blow only hit 1 time, original do 4 hits
-Chain Drive only hit 1 time, original 4 to 8 hits
-Dragon Roar only hit 1 time, original do 4 hits
-Beast Uppercut only hit 1 time, original do 4 hits

-Cant Make Golden & Silver Box on Chaos Machine
-Golden & Silver Box dont have Item Bag
-Elite Shield Defense Potion dont work
-If you have more than 10 Lucky Coins in your inventory and try to register fast you can register many
-In Duel you can give Party, Open Store
-When win Duel you dont receive Buff of Glory
-Items: Hawk Figurine, Goat Figurine, Oak Charm, Golden Oak Charm & Worn Horseshoe dont work
-Jewel of Extension & Elevation dont work (Cant Put in NPC)

Double Goer Event Working 100%

-Fixed monsters dmg, hp, skills!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where change 380 lvl item ? item_eng , item , item_tiplool where ? and write file is coryption

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
senk , i not used bmd fixer , i client change and server , senk all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here but I was wondering if anyone could send me a full client link on this release.

I got everything running so far but unfortunately I couldn't get through the game since I need a full client and will have to edit main or even create account.

Anyone can give me a link please for me to download. Would be appreciated, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here but I was wondering if anyone could send me a full client link on this release.

I got everything running so far but unfortunately I couldn't get through the game since I need a full client and will have to edit main or even create account.

Anyone can give me a link please for me to download. Would be appreciated, thank you.
, item disable 400 lvl and other.
if you have answer write me ,I have a bad English, but many people here have helped me, and so I'm glad to help you in any matter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone please help fix pvp balance with this files pls? :/ non reset server bigthanks if someone could .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any1 have full guide on how to setup this server files please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rage fighter skills ( Dragon Slasher, Dragon Roar, Chain Drive ) are not working for me o_O

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CashShop Enabled...

You just need CashShopServer.exe and enable offset in gameserver. What offset? Search for yourself.

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if I share the offset. You still need the CashShopServer.exe which works with MUE Premium files and the original MUE Free Edition GS.

Back