Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that this error is when I try to create a character and there is no more progress as I fix

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ALPANICO can u upload your DBS coz i cant restore my DBS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, how can i set a limit to an option on the server? in a config or something? (not socket related)
ex: limit reflet option to 30% (from excelent items oprions) , even if players have items whit more geathered reflect on items to only work 30%
summoner has a critical bug whit 27k energy and it's reflect buff adds 200% ref ,i tried to change the value of the buff but the bugg is stil there at 22k and at 27k ene , i alsow tried to make the buff work only whit 32000 stats but then the buff dosent works anymore... so a limit to the reflect would slove the problem...
can someone tell me where should i change setnings ? or where can i add a limit to the option ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, how can i set a limit to an option on the server? in a config or something? (not socket related)
ex: limit reflet option to 30% (from excelent items oprions) , even if players have items whit more geathered reflect on items to only work 30%
summoner has a critical bug whit 27k energy and it's reflect buff adds 200% ref ,i tried to change the value of the buff but the bugg is stil there at 22k and at 27k ene , i alsow tried to make the buff work only whit 32000 stats but then the buff dosent works anymore... so a limit to the reflect would slove the problem...
can someone tell me where should i change setnings ? or where can i add a limit to the option ?

MU Engine was designed for low rate server :) You must formulate to balance all chars for high rate servers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i restore MuOnline_S6EP3 give me that error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got a question. You using this files or premium version? Because I ve tested it and found no bugs nice server :)

No I'm not using this files. And one more thing, when you say MUE, it means no bugs :)

Mabuhay ang gawang pinoy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to repair Ancient Tier2 Items here Jewel of Extension and Elevation is not working???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MU Engine was designed for low rate server :) You must formulate to balance all chars for high rate servers.

yes but isn't there a config where i can set a limit to reflect (a reflect cap) ? to not edit sokets from 9% to lower , something in which i can cap reflect? ... if someone knows what i am talking about plss help/
ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should be in skills config.

yes , in skills there is a fix to the ref buff but i want to limit the complete Reflect option .... (reflect from exe option + soket option +rummoner buff) Ex: if i have fo option items i have in total 35%(7x5) reflect damage + 45% from sokets (9x 5)= 80% to much...+ if add buff of summoner even more... i want some solution to cap reflect ... to 40% for example ... how can /or in which config can i set this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello , how add cash shop !! , double goer is disconnect ( mobs for rakleon go in this map) , how strenger dark raven , jevel drop rate where change ,

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello , how add cash shop !! , double goer is disconnect ( mobs for rakleon go in this map) , how strenger dark raven , jevel drop rate where change ,

I think 1st of all watch some tutorial.... you cant add cash shop to this version of muengine, because its free.

doublegoer event is working.

raklion no problem.

the others in the item(kor).txt and the costumitemdrop.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes , in skills there is a fix to the ref buff but i want to limit the complete Reflect option .... (reflect from exe option + soket option +rummoner buff) Ex: if i have fo option items i have in total 35%(7x5) reflect damage + 45% from sokets (9x 5)= 80% to much...+ if add buff of summoner even more... i want some solution to cap reflect ... to 40% for example ... how can /or in which config can i set this?

Well, that's for you to discover and test. It seems no one her has configs of what you are looking for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no , write disconnect the server 1/5 Dg, raklion mobs goins in d,g , jevel drop rate from mobs , dark raven for Dl is strenger , and tools from change client ? ( in first post )

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lvl 3 wing fix: (no opt on the wings)
// luck
005208FF |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

// jol opt
005209AB |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

// exc opts
00520951 |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8
00520975 |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

I find it in the original release muengine.

only need to edit the "3E8" to another hexadecimal value.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lvl 3 wing fix: (no opt on the wings)
// luck
005208FF |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

// jol opt
005209AB |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

// exc opts
00520951 |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8
00520975 |. B9 E8030000 MOV ECX,3E8

I find it in the original release muengine.

only need to edit the "3E8" to another hexadecimal value.
where change ? sorry im noob

Back