Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MuEngine Season ver 103 Season 6.3 full (uncracked)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually know he can; BUT; my suggestion, not to do it.-
It's always up to you bro, but releasing something like that always means a non-stop "update" on a whole lot of servers.

I think if something like that gets released, it should be only for 500+ postcount or something like that....for example....meaning only "active & older" users.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Reaction score
He makes fun of you^^

Really??

sxgs.PNG - MuEngine Season ver 103 Season 6.3 full (uncracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

I actually know he can; BUT; my suggestion, not to do it.-
It's always up to you bro, but releasing something like that always means a non-stop "update" on a whole lot of servers.

I think if something like that gets released, it should be only for 500+ postcount or something like that....for example....meaning only "active & older" users.

yeah you're right. there are many PRO wannabe who would tell lots of buggs, not working etc...
Sometimes coders needs to be selfish ^^ bec of them ^^

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Current rev is now 132(EX7 support) and the binary is only compressed by pecompact 3.02.2, no traps/virus or whatsoever. BTW the binary is 32 bit only :) and the original size is less than 6Mb.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
please reals the CAnt wait :))

Back