Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuMu Patch Dungeon Map re-mastered.

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DUNGEON MAP RE-MASTERED

I was never happy with this map in MU. Empty areas all over the place, connected by long and empty corridors.

So... I've decided to change that for my server and to release it here, hopefully this lightly 'modded' version of Dungeon will become the standard, because it is THAT MUCH BETTER than what webzen achieved as well as 90% of private servers.

Anyways, this release features:

1. Lines you must add to gate.txt of server files data and gate.bmd of client data for teleportation system.
  2. A couple of files to replace and add in client world folder of dungeon as well as 1 terrain.att file to replace in server files data.
  3. MonsterSetBase for Dungeon, massively upgraded, massively epic.
  4. Guide for edits on MoveReq.txt and MoveReq.bmd if you wish to use safe-zone shown in the video and have it on your 'M' move menu, which requires the 3 previous edits on this list for it to work.

First, here are all the files you will need to setup your new, super fresh dungeon deluxe:

DOWNLOAD :

I believe this mod should work for all MU versions, even the really old ones.

HOW TO INSTALL

First, replace World2 of your client with the one provided in this release. This will add teleport gates in dungeon (.map file), safe-zone (.att file) and texture for teleport gates.

Now, gates and safe zone won't work unless we do a few edits server side, too.
You must replace terrain2.att of your server data with the one provided in this release. Then, open your MonsterSetBase.txt of server data, find and delete Dungeon NPCs and Monsters, and copy/paste the text in D-MonsterSetBase.txt file provided in this release.

You now have everything working except for the teleportation system and the extra dungeon on move menu (which warps you to the new safe zone, Dungeon3. The original Dungeon3 is renamed to Dungeon4, and will be displayed on your move menu if you follow through with this guide).

Open the Gate.txt provided in this release and you will see there are 4 Dungeon gates used by MoveReq.txt, as well as a bunch of lines at the very bottom end of gate.txt file where the my custom warp gates are. Here, it is very simple, open your server's gate.txt, scroll to the bottom of it and copy paste the teleportation gates from my gate.txt, after which you will need to re-number the gates (1st number of each line).

Do the same in gate.bmd of client and you will have working teleportation system in dungeon. To edit BMD files, either use pentium tools cracked or BoR Team's MST tool, or even old butt extre mu editor. If you wish me to upload these, please ask nicely in thread reply.

If you wish to have 4 dungeons on your move menu like I do, just add in MoveReq.txt and MoveReq.bmd with the correct gate number determined in the gate.txt file.

Hope my release is enjoyed.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great release as always KingLordMaster ;) +1 bro ;)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Installation guide added for the newbies, should be straight forward.

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
did you have patch for new monsters replace?

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice release.. but any one have a ex700 interface ingame?

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am going to give this a bump. More people need to use this. This here is a gem, totally underviewed and underdownloaded.
And I'm not saying this because I made this custom thingy, I'm earnestly encrouraging more people to download this, apply the patch as instructed, and literally go experience the Dungeon map like never before.

Get this! ^^ its good poop man.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you share with us the interface of that dungeon map name???

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think is default ex700 / season 8 / season 9 new interface. I looked in Data folder of client and could not find the OZJ or OZT for it so.. I dont know man.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tnx for answering bro :D i'm finding some interface like that ^_^

Reaction score
ei man, how can i use your teleportation and apply it on anymap that i want?

well i just want those circles, i step in in this coord and i will be on other map or world...

this would really be awsome, i hope you are still around..

Back