Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUnique OpenMU ChatServer

Reaction score
It's the byXorFilter :thumbup1:

And I think that's also the default one ;)

I think the igcn also just uses SimpleModulus as the PacketTwister usage was commented out. I just don't know if they use default keys, too.
Then there is also the question if the ExDb Server is using the same protocol... ;)

Good afternoon bro, recently I have seen his work and the truth is that I am very surprised with the quality of it, likewise I do not share his love for: C# in my opinion: C++ is a programming language much more powerful that gives you more that the necessary tools to develop any application more quickly. Finally, I decided that I would like to contribute maybe something to your project and that is why I want to share with you these: Original ChatServer Source in: C++ (Although I am not sure which version). of the Webzen. Maybe they are useful.

ChatServer Source:

Reaction score
@nevS

Hi, i'm using s6e3 and trying to capture packages using these guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/munique-openmu-source-server-project-1141294/#post8838707 so i can find xor keys but when i'm clicking to "chat" in detaserver i get erro "error-L1: ChatServer not
found.
For capture packages i use wpe pro.

Some pictures:

Can anyone help?

I'm having the same error, it does not connect with the EXDB I'm using the muserver from IGCN. the EXDB server is included in dataserver

Reaction score
I guess their DataServer doesn't implement the connection to the ChatServer - at least not like the original exDB Server.
When I searched for exDB sources I couldn't find any which did that, btw :-/
It shouldn't be hard to add it, though. I included a description about the network protocol in the Readme file ;)

Kiosani: thank you

Reaction score
@ADMTec: I have to correct my last statement - as far as I can tell by analyzing the igcn season 9 source, it does in fact implement the communication between ExDB and ChatServer like the original ExDB-Server. So this chat server should work.

It seems like the problem is about getting the connection established from the ChatServer to the ExDB-Server. At these Screenshots of or30n I can see, that the igcn server is listening on port 56906, but ChatServer tries to connect to port 55906 - I guess changing the ExDbPort in the ChatServer.cfg to 56906 should fix the problem :)

Reaction score
View attachment Logs.rar

I uploaded the chatserver, Dataserver and GameServer logs

I managed to make the chat open more when I send a message to another player, then the chat says he is off line

ADMTec: I have to correct my last statement - as far as I can tell by analyzing the igcn season 9 source, it does in fact implement the communication between ExDB and ChatServer like the original ExDB-Server. So this chat server should work.

It seems like the problem is about getting the connection established from the ChatServer to the ExDB-Server. At these Screenshots of or30n I can see, that the igcn server is listening on port 56906, but ChatServer tries to connect to port 55906 - I guess changing the ExDbPort in the ChatServer.cfg to 56906 should fix the problem :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
View attachment 162719

I uploaded the chatserver, Dataserver and GameServer logs

I managed to make the chat open more when I send a message to another player, then the chat says he is off line

Okay, the gameserver registers the clients and then no client connects. It's maybe because the chat server is returning the public IP - maybe access to your chat server port is restricted by a firefall when accessing it by your public ip?

Reaction score
Okay, the gameserver registers the clients and then no client connects. It's maybe because the chat server is returning the public IP - maybe access to your chat server port is restricted by a firefall when accessing it by your public ip?

I'll test here and return with news.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Reaction score
I manage to run chat server by changing the ExDbPort in the ChatServer.cfg to 56906 but still "offline talking".
When i try to create a room client freeze for a while but i got error "offline talking".

Reaction score
Probably the same issue as this one of ADMTec:

[Strike]Maybe I'll add a config to set up a manual ip instead of automatically using the public ip.[/Strike]
I think the configuration of the chat server ip is somewhere in your serverfiles. The ChatServer doesn't communicate its IP to the ExDB-Server.

At the igcn sources I found out that "szWANIP" is used as IP. And this is read from the "IGCDS.ini", value of "WanIP":
Code:
GetPrivateProfileString("SETTINGS","WanIP","127.0.0.1", szWANIP, 150, ".\\IGCDS.ini");

So make sure that the chat server is accessible by this IP and Port 55980.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will test it as soon I go home but I notice that when I start chat server in the first lines of chat server ask from ipify my public IP. Why?
Forgot to mention, I use season 9 igcn.

Reaction score
Probably the same issue as this one of ADMTec:

[Strike]Maybe I'll add a config to set up a manual ip instead of automatically using the public ip.[/Strike]
I think the configuration of the chat server ip is somewhere in your serverfiles. The ChatServer doesn't communicate its IP to the ExDB-Server.

At the igcn sources I found out that "szWANIP" is used as IP. And this is read from the "IGCDS.ini", value of "WanIP":
Code:
GetPrivateProfileString("SETTINGS","WanIP","127.0.0.1", szWANIP, 150, ".\\IGCDS.ini");

So make sure that the chat server is accessible by this IP and Port 55980.

here is the IGCDS.ini. it is inside the DataServer folder

//############################################################
//# -- INTERNATIONAL GAMING CENTER NETWORK
//# --
//# -- (C) 2010-2014 IGC-Network (R)
//# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
//# -- Modify if you know what you do only!
//# -- File is a part of IGCN Group MuOnline Server files.

[SETTINGS]
// --------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Max Game Servers that can connect to actual Data Server
// -- Formula: MAX_SERVER * 20, reducing will lower memory consumption
MAX_SERVER = 100

// -----------------------------------------------------------
// -- Options allow to disable eDataServer modules, 0/1
UseJoinServer = 1
UseDataServer = 1
UseExDataServer = 1

// -- Ports configuration for eDataSrver and its components
// -- Below ports must stay always closed for public access
JoinServerPort = 56970
DataServerPort = 56960
ExDataServerPort = 56906

// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Public (WAN) IP, required for purpose of ChatServer, max 15 characters
// -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WanIP = 127.0.0.1

// -- Option disables other components of eDataServer such as Ranking, Event Servers, Join Server, etc
// -- leaving the application in Data Servers only mode. Useful for complex server configurations,
// -- separate Servers running within same Connect Server or for collocation purposes
DataServerOnlyMode = 0

// ------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Path to MapServerInfo.dat file used by GameServers
// -- working within actual DataServer and same MapServerGroup
MapServerInfoPath = "..\\IGCData\\IGC_MapServerInfo.xml"

// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Global Connection Limit (per Group of Servers), local limit (per Game Server) in GameServer.ini
// -- e.g. if having 5 servers (subs) within single group of servers, MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup
// -- set to 3 and MachineIDConnectionLimitCount = 1 then player will be able to connect to 3 of 5
// -- of Servers with single account only at the same time
// ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup = 30

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Magic Gladiator creation, set to 0 to do not limit
MagicGladiatorCreateMinLevel = 220

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Dark Lord creation, set to 0 to do not limit
DarkLordCreateMinLevel = 250

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Grow lancer creation, set to 0 to do not limit
GrowLancerCreateMinLevel = 200

[SQL]
// ------------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Specify selected value for PasswordEncryptType below
// -- Referenced table for storing password: [dbo].[MEMB_INFO].[memb__pwd]
// #######################################################################
// ### NO MD5 - varchar(20) - for x86/x64 SQL ############################
// --- PWENC_NONE - 0
// ### WZ_MD5 - binary(16) - for x86 SQL only, requires WZMD5MOD.dll #####
// -- PWENC_WZMD5 - 1
// ## IGC_MD5 - varchar(32) - for x86/x64 SQL, uses md5($pass) from PHP ##
// -- PWENC_MD5 - 2
// ## NOT IN USE YET #####################################################
// -- PWENC_SHA2 - 3
PasswordEncryptType = 0

// -------------------------------------------
// -- DATABASE & Access SETUP
MuOnlineDB = MuOnline
MeMuOnlineDB = MuOnline
EventDB = Events
RankingDB = Ranking

User = sa
Pass = 12345

// --------------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- IP or INSTANCE_NAME OR COMPUTER_NAME - depends of SQL configuration
SQLServerName = 127.0.0.1

[GensSystem]
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// -- Interval time in hours to update Gens Ranking
// -- Not recoomended to update more often than every 5h.
// -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GensRankingUpdateTimeHour = 10

// -- Path to IGC_GensRanking.dat file used by GameServers
GensRankingPath = "..\\IGCData\\IGC_GensSystem.xml"

// -- Days to wait before it is possible to join gens after leaving it, 0 for no limit
GensReJoinDaysLimit = 0

Reaction score
Can i make a question? I download folder OpenMU-master from git ok?
How can i compile ChatServer so i can use it in server?
Cause i try but i got this error:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 47 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 47 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 50 Active
Error CS1026 ) expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 55 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 55 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 55 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 82 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 116 Active
Error CS1026 ) expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 122 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 122 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 122 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 125 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 135 Active
Error CS1026 ) expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 137 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 137 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 137 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 144 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeSystem.cs 200 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 33 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 33 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 33 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 34 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 34 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\BaseAttribute.cs 35 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 54 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 54 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 54 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 55 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 55 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\ConstValueAttribute.cs 56 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 23 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 23 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 25 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 33 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 38 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 38 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 40 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\SimpleElement.cs 48 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\StatAttribute.cs 43 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\StatAttribute.cs 43 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\StatAttribute.cs 45 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\StatAttribute.cs 53 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\DataModel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Interfaces\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0305 Using the generic type 'LinkedListNode<T>' requires 1 type arguments MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 58 Active
Error CS0119 'T' is a type, which is not valid in the given context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 58 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 58 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 60 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 64 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 64 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 66 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 66 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 69 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 73 Active
Error CS0103 The name 'node' does not exist in the current context MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\IndexedLinkedList{T}.cs 77 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\CSC 1 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\Connection.cs 64 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\Connection.cs 64 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\Connection.cs 66 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\Connection.cs 71 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\PacketTwister\PacketTwistRunner.cs 112 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\PacketTwister\PacketTwistRunner.cs 125 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\PacketTwister\PacketTwistRunner.cs 156 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\PacketTwister\PacketTwistRunner.cs 156 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\PacketTwister\PacketTwistRunner.cs 158 Active
Error CS1525 Invalid expression term 'uint' MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 29 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 29 Active
Error CS1525 Invalid expression term 'uint' MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 29 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 29 Active
Error CS1525 Invalid expression term 'uint' MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 54 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 54 Active
Error CS1525 Invalid expression term 'uint' MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 101 Active
Error CS1003 Syntax error, ',' expected MUnique.OpenMU.Network C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\SimpleModulus\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator.cs 101 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ChatServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ChatServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\Initialization\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\Initialization\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\Initialization\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\Initialization\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\Initialization\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AdminPanel\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ConnectServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ConnectServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ConnectServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ConnectServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\FriendServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\FriendServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\FriendServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\FriendServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GuildServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GuildServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GuildServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GuildServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.GuildServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GuildServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.LoginServer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\LoginServer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\EntityFramework\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\EntityFramework\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\EntityFramework\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Persistence\EntityFramework\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.ExDbConnector C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ChatServer\ExDbConnector\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.ExDbConnector C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ChatServer\ExDbConnector\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.ExDbConnector C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\ChatServer\ExDbConnector\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Network.Analyzer C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Network\Analyzer\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Network.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Network.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.SimpleModulusKeyGenerator C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\SimpleModulusKeyGenerator\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AdminPanel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.ChatServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.ConnectServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GuildServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.LoginServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Startup C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Startup\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.DataModel.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.FriendServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\GameLogic\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameLogic.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GameServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.GuildServer.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Interfaces.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\Pathfinding\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Pathfinding.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS0006 Metadata file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\bin\Release\MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.dll' could not be found MUnique.OpenMU.Tests C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\tests\MUnique.OpenMU.Tests\CSC 1 Active
Error CS1031 Type expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1026 ) expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1031 Type expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1002 ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 63 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 63 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 65 Active
Error CS1043 { or ; expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 72 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 72 Active
Error CS1513 } expected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 74 Active
Error CS0161 'AttributeRelationship.TargetAttribute.get': not all code paths return a value MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 63 Active
Error CS0201 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, and new object expressions can be used as a statement MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 63 Active
Error CS0201 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, and new object expressions can be used as a statement MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 64 Active
Error CS0161 'AttributeRelationship.InputAttribute.get': not all code paths return a value MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 72 Active
Error CS0201 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, and new object expressions can be used as a statement MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 72 Active
Error CS0201 Only assignment, call, increment, decrement, and new object expressions can be used as a statement MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 73 Active
Warning SA1503 Braces must not be omitted MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 71 Active
Warning CS0162 Unreachable code detected MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeDefinition.cs 76 Active
Warning SA1623 The property's documentation summary text must begin with: 'Gets' MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 61 Active
Warning SA1623 The property's documentation summary text must begin with: 'Gets' MUnique.OpenMU.AttributeSystem C:\Users\User\Desktop\OpenMU-master\src\AttributeSystem\AttributeRelationship.cs 70 Active
Warning Some NuGet packages were installed using a target framework different from the current target framework and may need to be reinstalled. Visit for more information. Packages affected: System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms, System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.EntityFramework 0
Warning Some NuGet packages were installed using a target framework different from the current target framework and may need to be reinstalled. Visit for more information. Packages affected: System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms, System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests 0
Warning Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests
Warning The referenced component 'Newtonsoft.Json' could not be found. MUnique.OpenMU.Persistence.Initialization.Tests

Reaction score
You need VS 2017 to compile it.
The Chat Server doesn't use the determined Public ip. It's does only get used by the OpenMu FriendServer.

I'm running on my personal computer, my firewall is disabled. I'm using DMZ on my modem

it means that I should use the CMD > ipconfig
Endereço IPv4. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.xx.xx

Reaction score
No,:glare:

Until now,
This is my IGCDS.ini
//# -- INTERNATIONAL GAMING CENTER NETWORK
//# -- iDev.Games - TRONG.WIN - Dao Van Trong
//# -- (C) 2010-2014 IGC-Network.com (R)
//# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
//# -- Modify if you know what you do only!
//# -- File is a part of IGCN Group MuOnline Server files.

[SETTINGS]
// -- Max Game Servers that can connect to actual Data Server
// -- Formula: MAX_SERVER * 20, reducing will lower memory consumption
MAX_SERVER = 10

// -- Options allow to disable eDataServer modules, 0/1
UseJoinServer = 1
UseDataServer = 1
UseExDataServer = 1

// -- Ports configuration for eDataSrver and its components
// -- Below ports must stay always closed for public access
JoinServerPort = 56970
DataServerPort = 56960
ExDataServerPort = 56906

// -- Public (WAN) IP, required for purpose of ChatServer, max 15 characters
WanIP = 192.168.1.5

// -- Option disables other components of eDataServer such as Ranking, Event Servers, Join Server, etc
// -- leaving the application in Data Servers only mode. Useful for complex server configurations,
// -- separate Servers running within same Connect Server or for collocation purposes
DataServerOnlyMode = 0

// -- Path to MapServerInfo.dat file used by GameServers
// -- working within actual DataServer and same MapServerGroup
MapServerInfoPath = "..\\IGCData\\IGC_MapServerInfo.xml"

// -- Global Connection Limit (per Group of Servers), local limit (per Game Server) in GameServer.ini
// -- e.g. if having 5 servers (subs) within single group of servers, MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup
// -- set to 3 and MachineIDConnectionLimitCount = 1 then player will be able to connect to 3 of 5
// -- of Servers with single account only at the same time
MachineIDConnectionLimitPerGroup = 30

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Magic Gladiator creation, set to 0 to do not limit
MagicGladiatorCreateMinLevel = 220

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Dark Lord creation, set to 0 to do not limit
DarkLordCreateMinLevel = 250

// -- Minimum level of regular character to unlock Grow lancer creation, set to 0 to do not limit
GrowLancerCreateMinLevel = 200

[SQL]
// -- Specify selected value for PasswordEncryptType below
// -- Referenced table for storing password: [dbo].[MEMB_INFO].[memb__pwd]
// ### NO MD5 - varchar(20) - for x86/x64 SQL ############################
// --- PWENC_NONE - 0
// ### WZ_MD5 - binary(16) - for x86 SQL only, requires WZMD5MOD.dll #####
// -- PWENC_WZMD5 - 1
// ## IGC_MD5 - varchar(32) - for x86/x64 SQL, uses md5($pass) from PHP ##
// -- PWENC_MD5 - 2
// ## NOT IN USE YET #####################################################
// -- PWENC_SHA2 - 3
PasswordEncryptType = 0

// -- DATABASE & Access SETUP
MuOnlineDB = MuOnline
MeMuOnlineDB = MuOnline
EventDB = Events
RankingDB = Ranking

User = sa
Pass = passwdsa

// -- IP or INSTANCE_NAME OR COMPUTER_NAME - depends of SQL configuration
SQLServerName = "(local)"

[GensSystem]
// -- Interval time in hours to update Gens Ranking
// -- Not recoomended to update more often than every 5h.
GensRankingUpdateTimeHour = 10

// -- Path to IGC_GensRanking.dat file used by GameServers
GensRankingPath = "..\\IGCData\\IGC_GensSystem.xml"

// -- Days to wait before it is possible to join gens after leaving it, 0 for no limit
GensReJoinDaysLimit = 0

This in DataServer source

My ChatServer.cfg
##############################
# ChatServer Configuration #
##############################

# The following values are defaults and are even applied if this file or single configuration value-pairs are missing or are in the wrong format:
# ChatServerListenerPort=55980
# ExDbHost=127.0.0.1
# ExDbPort=55906
# Xor32Key=AB 11 CD FE 18 23 C5 A3 CA 33 C1 CC 66 67 21 F3 32 12 15 35 29 FF FE 1D 44 EF CD 41 26 3C 4E 4D

ChatServerListenerPort=55980

ExDbHost=127.0.0.1
ExDbPort=56906

Xor32Key=AB 11 CD FE 18 23 C5 A3 CA 33 C1 CC 66 67 21 F3 32 12 15 35 29 FF FE 1D 44 EF CD 41 26 3C 4E 4D

Now, i'm trying to download vs 2017 so i can compile OpenMU ChatServer and change this

public ChatServerListener(int port)
{
this.port = port;
this.manager = new ChatRoomManager();
//this.publicIp = PublicIpResolver.GetIPv4().ToString();
this.publicIp = "192.168.xxx.xxx"; //<-Put your IPv4/WANIP here
}

Back