Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUnique SimpleModulus key generator

Reaction score
This is a first release of my SimpleModulus Key Generator.

Usage:
- When the exe is started normally, it will create a new pair of keys. This takes a few seconds. It will ask you if you want to save them.
- When a Dec*.dat or Enc*.dat file is drag&dropped on the exe, the corresponding encryption or decryption key is generated. It will also ask to save the key in the same directory as the dropped dat file.

Binaries:
Sources: and
More info on my

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a first release of my SimpleModulus Key Generator.

Usage:
- When the exe is started normally, it will create a new pair of keys. This takes a few seconds. It will ask you if you want to save them.
- When a Dec*.dat or Enc*.dat file is drag&dropped on the exe, the corresponding encryption or decryption key is generated. It will also ask to save the key in the same directory as the dropped dat file.

Binaries:
Sources: and
More info on my

Sir.
Your tools is similar to this? http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/enc-dec-keys-pack-991214/
btw, great work. :)

Back