Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuOnline Anti-DDoS 2013

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you flood your port 44405 and 55901 and MuOnline Anti-DDoS [2013] no works :lol:

dude each anti-ddos works with no error and protects but not all protects you 100%

-[Best Anti-DDoS are this]-

Anti-DDoS Guardian,KiwiGuard Anti-DDoS 2011

MuGuard Mu Firewall - Anti Flood Current Version : 1.0.0.7

BrGuard Anti-DDoS 3.0 Old,MuOnline Anti-DDoS [2013]

-[Anti-DDoS Protects]-[2014]-coming soon -[KiwiGuard Anti-DDoS 3]-

but not lie about -[MuOnline Anti-DDoS]-[2013]-

this new security is copy from FortGuard DDoS Attack Monitor v1.3

I tested this security -[MuOnline Anti-DDoS]-[2013]-and protects​

You say it doenst protect you from 100% of attacks, thats OK.....but I did the same test karipidis did, with a 50mb DoS; and 100% of the packets were recieved; meaning it's protecting a 0% of the DoS......waste of time and CPU usage to run this crappy softs....for DoS or DDoS attacks you need PHYSICAL protections.....or at least they're the only ones i can say protect something actually.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You say it doenst protect you from 100% of attacks, thats OK.....but I did the same test karipidis did, with a 50mb DoS; and 100% of the packets were recieved; meaning it's protecting a 0% of the DoS......waste of time and CPU usage to run this crappy softs....for DoS or DDoS attacks you need PHYSICAL protections.....or at least they're the only ones i can say protect something actually.

That's really funny i have tested and works perfectly

You say no works I think you're lying

Show me it's true what you say

I started -[MuOnline Anti-DDoS]-[2013]-

[Website and Server Online start Flood]

Now we will see if it is true what you said​

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry but doen't work... waste of resources.

You need to have a good windows without error

next you need to have all version Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 etc

final you need to have all version Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013

works for me protect muonline/GameServer and CS no more flood

no it doesnt and stop bumping this sh*t

Learn to speak nicely noob

You do not like what is offered for free do not use it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@
Masteru Don't call people nub when your trying to block DDOS with software apparently you don't know much about DDOS or you just dumb. You can't block packets with software your a nub for even thinking that and telling people to speak nicely. Your dumb for thinking you can block DDOS with software. You probable never coded once in your life or experience anything. Keep thinking that you can block DDOS with software i even tested this and its a waste of time. Have a good day nub.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@
Masteru Don't call people nub when your trying to block DDOS with software apparently you don't know much about DDOS or you just dumb. You can't block packets with software your a nub for even thinking that and telling people to speak nicely. Your dumb for thinking you can block DDOS with software. You probable never coded once in your life or experience anything. Keep thinking that you can block DDOS with software i even tested this and its a waste of time. Have a good day nub.

Learn to speak nicely kid,I also received DDoS attack

and gameserver and cs have shut-down,when I found this mini firewall helped me a lot

you need to combine security to works,MuOnline Anti-DDoS it is free security
alone can not handle large attacks

I offered something new and free,not all have the money to buy security

I never said that you're protected 100%

I hear the same messages and nobody does anything against flood

all I hear is buy buy nothing new

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just had to reply to this thread!

Software DDoS?? Are you mad they don't work unless you got a scrim popping packets from hes own home internet.

Example 100Mb's Dedicated Server vs 50Mb's Server the 100Mb Wins by overpowering the network capacity

Do avoid the few 100Mb attacks i would recommend using 1Gb ports and a typicall firewall should block any scrims with crap tools.

As long as your Uplink is higher then the dos the software can fight it.

Just thought i would clarify this.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
@diver256 this is not a common rule, actually you can't deal with a 1 Gbps large ddos attack, if you are speaking about small packets only (aka SYN Flood at 1.488.880 Mpps / Line Rate / Wire Rate), for this you require to have a specific hardware with 'non blocking I/O and ASICS capacity' a regular computer will just blow out, due to Thread Synchronization and Context Switch generated by the CPU Interrupts to process each packet which is received by the NIC.

So no, you can't fight all attacks by just having more uplink, unless you have special devices built for this, a single 10 Gbps device is priced around 150~200k Euro, to be able to handle 14.888.880 Mpps (At Wire Rate / Line Rate).

Source : Radware, Riorey, Fortinet ... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@diver256 this is not a common rule, actually you can't deal with a 1 Gbps large ddos attack, if you are speaking about small packets only (aka SYN Flood at 1.488.880 Mpps / Line Rate / Wire Rate), for this you require to have a specific hardware with 'non blocking I/O and ASICS capacity' a regular computer will just blow out, due to Thread Synchronization and Context Switch generated by the CPU Interrupts to process each packet which is received by the NIC.

So no, you can't fight all attacks by just having more uplink, unless you have special devices built for this, a single 10 Gbps device is priced around 150~200k Euro, to be able to handle 14.888.880 Mpps (At Wire Rate / Line Rate).

Source : Radware, Riorey, Fortinet ... :)

True! So really for everyone higher uplink and a reliable hardware solution for attacks.

Which is not cheap!

Don't become an easy target or cause bad relationships with other sites etc.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
way back 2012 when i use this Anti ddos and kiwiguard 2011
it just a anti ddos monitor and can block the ip address but not totally stop the DDoS
maybe a small DDoS it can prevent but a huge ddos like 20mbps or higher than that the hosting go down

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Zololol at this :p, when they will figure that all they have to do, is use a good company that can cope with these issues instead of trying to find the "yet another miraculous protection tool ?" :D

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
way back 2012 when i use this Anti ddos and kiwiguard 2011
it just a anti ddos monitor and can block the ip address but not totally stop the DDoS
maybe a small DDoS it can prevent but a huge ddos like 20mbps or higher than that the hosting go down

I love this MuOnline Anti DDoS is very good for muserver

I test this MuOnline Anti DDoS with MuGuard Firewall

MuGuard Firewall is good detect attacks block attacks but cs and gs shut down

MuOnline Anti DDoS detect attacks block attacks and cs/gs works without little problem

Zololol at this :p, when they will figure that all they have to do, is use a good company that can cope with these issues instead of trying to find the "yet another miraculous protection tool ?" :D

For your information not everyone can buy security

Not all are rich as you are so it is easy to say go and buy

To have a good protection against DDoS attack is very expensive

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Link is down :).can you reupload it ?

Link works but your Country block this website

-[Download]-[password Patrick]-

Download Link:

Masteru - [Release] MuOnline Anti-DDoS 2013 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back