Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Launcher ZEN (New Updated Version) Free MuOnline Launcher with Auto-...

Reaction score
@Maddox I will start to recode it tommorow, So if you have any suggestion feel free bro. :)
I will also remove the Copyright so you can add your own.

@Alan hmm download Python from ( )
Install these packages needed (Dependencies) in Ordered
- setuptools
- PyQt4
- PyInstaller (or Py2exe but will give you a hard time to compile it to exe)

and theres a good site to learn python, visit Codeacademy (Google It) i dont know the full website domain.

Reaction score
onecore I notice that config for checking update version is you need to change from time to time can you make it like in mu.exe updater

Mu.exe Updater is detecting new version in version.wvd
"00.01.01"
"00.01.02"
"00.01.03"
"00.01.04"

Client only update if above version not yet updated and update is per batch not all in one :)

hope you can make it like thats so update would not too big :) thanks.

Reaction score
Yes thats what i would like to update as well and planning to add the whole updater bundled with the launcher and just add a loading bar (It is really seperated with a purpose as my friend requested for BeastMU Online)

- Thanks and will let you know about the update.

Reaction score
Yes thats what i would like to update as well and planning to add the whole updater bundled with the launcher and just add a loading bar (It is really seperated with a purpose as my friend requested for BeastMU Online)

- Thanks and will let you know about the update.

wow i cant wait for that for now im using your updater but in regards i have problem in updating because i update per day i think and im planning to change to mu.exe updater for now but if you release the new revision then i should back in your updater :)
and btw maybe you can make a DLL to hook in main.exe so your launcher with updater will Run first if they click Main.exe :)

BTW maybe you can make it the launcher will force update if found newer version :)

thanks a lot your very helpful :)

God Bless :)

Reaction score
for the DLL i will try :) Thanks bro and God bless to you too. (i forgot that the old Updater.exe of this launcher Which was version 5.0 works fine with updating version by version until the latest ones)

Reaction score
And also all updates that already extracted in client are also has a copy .zip save in client folder :) - it should be deleted after updating :)

see image :)

onecore - [Release] Launcher ZEN (New Updated Version) Free MuOnline Launcher with Auto-... - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please add 7Z Support for Updater
LZMA2 much better for file size)

Reaction score
Please add 7Z Support for Updater
LZMA2 much better for file size)

I will try to add it as soon as the next version has released :)
- regards.

for Deleting the downloaded (zipfile) theres a patch for it already and you'll see it on the first thread :)
for 2 in 1 exe, i have decided to remove the seperate exe file and add the updater (BAR) inside the Launcher.exe
MV6vscD - [Release] Launcher ZEN (New Updated Version) Free MuOnline Launcher with Auto-... - RaGEZONE Forums
i have tried this one already before but gives me alot of bugs thats why i moved into 2 seperate file lol, but ya it was 2 years ago.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I will try to add it as soon as the next version has released :)
- regards.

for Deleting the downloaded (zipfile) theres a patch for it already and you'll see it on the first thread :)
for 2 in 1 exe, i have decided to remove the seperate exe file and add the updater (BAR) inside the Launcher.exe
onecore - [Release] Launcher ZEN (New Updated Version) Free MuOnline Launcher with Auto-... - RaGEZONE Forums
i have tried this one already before but gives me alot of bugs thats why i moved into 2 seperate file lol, but ya it was 2 years ago.
[/QUOTE]

have you fix all bugs bro? when it release?

Reaction score
Thanks Maddox
New version 6.0.1
- Added Multiple versions Patcher (Accurate)
- Now the version settings is like a list
- Updater is now Built-In (Also Fast, idk about your connection)
- Force to update the Client (from 'Start Game' button)
New look:

Source-codes:

Download binary (compiled):

Maddox

i've tested it but not everything so please feel free lol (im so late at work now bye.)

Reaction score
Thanks Maddox
New version 6.0.1
- Added Multiple versions Patcher (Accurate)
- Now the version settings is like a list
- Updater is now Built-In (Also Fast, idk about your connection)
- Force to update the Client (from 'Start Game' button)
New look:

Source-codes:

Download binary (compiled):

@Maddox

i've tested it but not everything so please feel free lol (im so late at work now bye.)

Lol its Perfect Better than before... :) thanks a lot God Bless :)

Back