Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9

King of the bongo
Reaction score
MuHelper wont work on Grow Lancer, everything gets stuck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i can't buy item on ruud shop
l6Y1gO - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Did you notice experienced bar was not working?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Box Of Kundun fix opts exc?So dropava only with 2 opts Reflect and zen
i have this problem, box of kundum NO DROP EXE.

and cant acces 22 usser, only 20 usser and server full (limit 22 usser but gameserver.ini counterplayer= 100)

Helper BUG. Character no buff other pjts in party with helper.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Fixed issue, thanks guys for pointing out some places to look.

Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
@reseter @Gm2gustavo I'm using the latest repack (Update 11-03-2017), I'll attempt to fix gates but what about Noria being a Battle Zone? That prevents me warping there, how do we remove Battle Zone from maps?

To fix gates I just look at IGC_GateSettings and IGC_MoveReq, or do I need to modify gate.bmd on client as well using PentiumTools? Otherwise is it possible to get the files from either of you to add and test?

Thanks for the help so far.

Go IGC_GensSystem or whatever it's named, Battle Maps can be added or removed by your choice

Also you need to sync the server files gate and movereqs to the client, must look the same.

Btw, have you or anyone else tried activating MuHelper on Grow Lancer?

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Go IGC_GensSystem or whatever it's named, Battle Maps can be added or removed by your choice

Also you need to sync the server files gate and movereqs to the client, must look the same.

Btw, have you or anyone else tried activating MuHelper on Grow Lancer?

Cheers mate, I'd fixed the issue but appreciate the help regardless :).

I haven't tried it yet, levelling manually to replicate the player experience to test drops and exp rate settings, etc. Just hit level 80, I just need to find some skills so I can register them in the helper to try it out. I'll be sure to make a post on what I find.

So I can test that for you sooner, do you know some codes of the skills so I could add them to a shop real quick? Then I'll test it out for you.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Cheers mate, I'd fixed the issue but appreciate the help regardless :).

I haven't tried it yet, levelling manually to replicate the player experience to test drops and exp rate settings, etc. Just hit level 80, I just need to find some skills so I can register them in the helper to try it out. I'll be sure to make a post on what I find.

So I can test that for you sooner, do you know some codes of the skills so I could add them to a shop real quick? Then I'll test it out for you.

These are the GL Skills

12 271~277

Can be found in IGCData\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are the GL Skills

12 271~277

Can be found in IGCData\Items\IGC_ItemList.xml

EDIT: MU Helper is working. Just register the skill, but keep attack 'Use Regular Attack' selected. Tested with Lunge and Spin Step and both work.

@Gm2gustavo @michi28

Some bugs I found using Update 11-03-2017:

- encountered a bug with Lilac Candy Box again, detecting it as a duped item. Looks like an issue with serials in inventory items?
[19:21:37] error-L1: CopyItem Id[testing] Char[Platinum] Item[Robust Gloves] InventoryPos[5] serial[31][19:21:37] error-L1: CopyItem Id[testing] Char[Platinum] Item[Pink Chocolate Box] InventoryPos[65] serial[31]
Seems to only happen occasionally - it dropped in Devias and was fine, but dropped in dungeon and got the error.

- During the above error, one time when I was reconnected, I couldn't loot any items or zen off the ground off fresh mobs I killed. But that particular issue only happened once.

- Another potential bug - kills using MU Helper don't fill mana to full.

- Another random bug - opened warehouse:
[19:51:50] [SERIAL CHECK] ACC:[testing],NAME:[Platinum],IP:[192.168.1.2] - DISCONNECT
Rebooted client and could access warehouse again.

- Bought Mastery Box (Minor) From Lorencia Barmaid. Box wouldn't open.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
box of kundum NO DROP EXE.

and cant acces 22 usser, only 20 usser and server full (limit 22 usser but gameserver.ini counterplayer= 100)
http://prntscr.com/ej95ol

Helper BUG. Character no buff other pjts in party with helper.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@draco425 You waited 5 hours from your last post with the same issues. Stop double posting bug reports. Edit your same post and wait for someone to maybe answer you. Reported.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
draco425 You waited 5 hours from your last post with the same issues. Stop double posting bug reports. Edit your same post and wait for someone to maybe answer you. Reported.

Sorry...

Config your eventitembags....

Config your helper in client...

Share your itembag please fríend?
Which files Edit in client for fix Helper?

King of the bongo
Reaction score
EDIT: MU Helper is working. Just register the skill, but keep attack 'Use Regular Attack' selected. Tested with Lunge and Spin Step and both work.

@Gm2gustavo @michi28

Some bugs I found using Update 11-03-2017:

- encountered a bug with Lilac Candy Box again, detecting it as a duped item. Looks like an issue with serials in inventory items?
[19:21:37] error-L1: CopyItem Id[testing] Char[Platinum] Item[Robust Gloves] InventoryPos[5] serial[31][19:21:37] error-L1: CopyItem Id[testing] Char[Platinum] Item[Pink Chocolate Box] InventoryPos[65] serial[31]
Seems to only happen occasionally - it dropped in Devias and was fine, but dropped in dungeon and got the error.

- During the above error, one time when I was reconnected, I couldn't loot any items or zen off the ground off fresh mobs I killed. But that particular issue only happened once.

- Another potential bug - kills using MU Helper don't fill mana to full.

- Another random bug - opened warehouse:
[19:51:50] [SERIAL CHECK] ACC:[testing],NAME:[Platinum],IP:[192.168.1.2] - DISCONNECT
Rebooted client and could access warehouse again.

- Bought Mastery Box (Minor) From Lorencia Barmaid. Box wouldn't open.

Everything is f*** up, i give up on this, it should have been better to work with the S10 source instead of remaking every little crap and I suggest you do the same.

That dupe item bug may happen because you have StalkProtocol enabled in commonserv.cfg

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everything is f*** up, i give up on this, it should have been better to work with the S10 source instead of remaking every little crap and I suggest you do the same.

That dupe item bug may happen because you have StalkProtocol enabled in commonserv.cfg
Will have a look, thanks. To be honest I just play solo locally on my PC, it works fine enough for my purposes :). Besides those odd occasional item issues crashing the client (didn't have one for two hours), it's not too bad. Better than no repack for many I think, unless there are other bugs I'm not aware of yet.

Back