Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
aKXGiGq - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to change the link on the coinhop client side. thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can confirm the [SERIAL CHECK] issue in warehouses still occurs. Just got disconnected because the check evidently failed on one of the items I had put in there last play session yesterday. Rebooting the client seems to then make it work fine - discrepancy between serials stored from server to client?

Still testing and will edit this post if I find more issues today.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
only one bug ive always encountered. after a trade and go to the vault in freeze. need to restart client to fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
only one bug ive always encountered. after a trade and go to the vault in freeze. need to restart client to fix.

Mine is normal about this brother.
I have problems buying Muun with Wcoin, but with GlobinPoint I buy the other things in CahsShop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ing:
Xml in Portuguese More of a few more faults opens whoever is willing to help in the translation I thank you ..

Translation is 100% complete

por:
xml em portugues mais da umas falhas mais abre quem estiver disposto a ajudar na tradução eu agradeço ..

tradução esta 100% completa.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More false dupe item serial checks. Stalk protocol is already disabled. Picked up apples in normal drops from killing spiders but game thinks it's a duped item because the serials match a different item in inventory.

Since this seems to spread across several items and it doesn't matter what class is selected I don't think these files are worth using currently if you plan on hosting it. Even locally it's a pain when you're levelling a new character, and suddenly the game kicks your connection and reconnects, you come back and die from damage, all because the serial checks fail.

Stopping testing until this bug is fixed so I can continue to bug test without the game kicking the connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear
Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix Items purchased at xshop at the end of time do not automatically disappear

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some images of the next update.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Any word on fixes for the item serial bug? Seems to be a rather big issue currently.
Keep up the great work, we all appreciate your hard efforts :).

Reaction score

When to fix the tickets show type and ChaosCastle event?

King of the bongo
Reaction score

How long it will take until your next update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix skill master GL "Shining Peak PowUp"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Client S12 in SV IGCN s10

create character 2 min case erro protoc

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good Morning. You need a look at the box of kundun they are not dropping 100% excellent items. Great job with this MS

Edit
diegoxd esse client vc tem ele disponivel ai para down?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me sir ..
this item cannot drop ..
can you fix this bug ?

Back