Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source released by us is coming with license allowing private use or for purpose of own server - definitely not re-sale. On the top of that, removing our branding is peak of insolence.

Anyway, no worries. In close future we are about to close all such businesses, so do not get surprised - or you actually will :)

You always talk with a lot of hate inside

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
His work? This is IGCN work not his work, his investment is 1% here changing the credits and fixing small things.

I'm out good luck in rat business

You actually stole WEBZEN work, so its not your work... So, in other words, you can steal to webzen but noone can steal to you?
You are earning money with a game you didnt create, and blame other developers because of selling stuffs made with the SC you published? Are you serious? Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@drakelv Your credits appear when you open the GameServer

Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MonoMario
What is the winrar password of the files you have posted.
Sorry for my bad English.

qual a senha do winrar dos arquivos que voce postou.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Password: muonline-team.com

Thanks, tell me one thing, did you get the map BattleCore?
And would like to release the client link again.
Sorry for my bad English

obrigado, me fala uma coisa tiraram o mapa BattleCore?
e teria como liberar o link do cliente novamente.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, tell me one thing, did you get the map BattleCore?
And would like to release the client link again.
Sorry for my bad English

obrigado, me fala uma coisa tiraram o mapa BattleCore?
e teria como liberar o link do cliente novamente.

At the moment the GS-BattleCore is disabled

Client S10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no,He mean this
8aHfPwR - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums
Anyway your credit continues to appear. They are excuses for not providing stable files and IGCN does not lose money. IGCN has bought all ragezone moderators.

Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Because the moderators do not erase the files that Miguel sells? Those files are from webzen

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't open warehouse? why?
the error show:Try open Warehouse in Market Server or loren market map

need help!!!

Novice C++
Reaction score
no,He mean this

He mean a lot more than that, he removed any trace of IGCN almost in any .ini file that he edit , name of .ini/exe files, icons, "About" menu and for sure in any piece of source...and then release a trial version attempting to sell a version with a fix or two made in source and the rest in server files and client ....i can see some similarities between him and MuEMU already.

And the way how he advertise his forum adding pass on all archives and then spam this thread with that..........

Client with fixed Master Skill Tree Grow Lancer must check if work properly.

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

need help!!!

Michi has released a new update that corrects that error and increases maxplayer to 200.
But I can not post, it moderators will sanction me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why MuHelper not working? After pressing play to activate MuHelper it does nothing. Even not with registered skills in Skills Imprint. Also this is for all characters.

After pressing play again to pause MuHelper, it does nothing and it always shows pause button.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why MuHelper not working? After pressing play to activate MuHelper it does nothing. Even not with registered skills in Skills Imprint. Also this is for all characters.

After pressing play again to pause MuHelper, it does nothing and it always shows pause button.

Need VIP account !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MuHelper work fine

I've tried to set all types of VIP levels on account but doesn't work; Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.

Any suggestions? :(

VIP System work fine, edit VIP with Essential Tools

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not saying VIP isnt working.

For me on any character MuHelper doesnt work. Someone suggested that you need VIP for MuHelper. Which after changing also didnt work.

After pressing play on MuHelper it just doesnt do anything. Skills are registered.

EDIT:

Bad config in common.ini caused it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Master Skills Grow Lancer still dont work? (Just wondering)

Back