Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish:
Encontré un bug: cuando escribes en el chat más letras de lo normal empiezan a salir símbolos raros, y en caso de llenar la barra de letras te tira disconnect.
Otro bug que encontré es que al estar en party, en la barra de party no salen bien los nombres de los personajes ni el canal correcto.

English translation:
I found a bug: when you write in the chat more letters than normal, strange symbols start to emerge, and in case of filling the letters bar you get disconnected.Another bug I found is that being in party, in the party bar do not turn out well the names of the characters and the correct channel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to solve these letters?

Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Jhoancito Gomez - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

did you fix that?

Reaction score
i think it has something with gates to do

9XaUih9 - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

O4TYL9y - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix that?
after start BattleCore Gameserver->BattleCore Dataserver crush

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUG: Some skills can not be learn, example: fire scream DL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something wrong in IGCData\Scripts\Skills > RegularSkillCalc

You know what is the wrong? :/ me not
Code:
-- SkillID: 60 ,61, 62, 65, 74, 78, Force, Fire Burst, Earthshake, Electric Spike, Fire Blast, Fire Scream - (Dark Lord, Lord Emperor)
function Lord_CalcSkillBonus(InDamage, Energy)
    local OutDamage = ( InDamage * ( ( Energy / 20 + 200 ) ) ) / 100;        
return OutDamage
end

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

someone can help me? please.
//Must Open Main with your Video Card in Settings... it is not complicated. :tongue:
//Try it.

http://imgur.com/oBif9SA

oBif9SA - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
I enter "DoppelGanger" Event
Data \ World66 \ TerrainLight.OZB
Data \ World67 \ TerrainLight.OZB
Data \ World68 \ TerrainLight.OZB
Data \ World69 \ TerrainLight.OZB
file can not be found, who can share ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having error on the client i was using can you send a link on a working client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@michi28 When your done can you post source i want to make it up to s12
First to all, why don't you Download and Fix Yourself and Maybe post Something.?
I remember You said in S11 Files: "I will post my repack soon blablabla" - Only words.
I REALLY HATE THE GREED OF PEOPLE.
Just like Mr Haziel, Asked very Hard for Help but don't even Post Repack for Testing-
I think Michi28 is the Only one who gave us Repack and Fixes, I will try to Contact Him and Help as long as i can, I know he'll be Share the way to fix Buggs.

NOTE: Big problem Now is Config Items byCLASS...
Chaos Castle Still doesn't work.//Wrong coding in LOGO, Any idea? I will Try to test Tomorrow.

txjxs5f - [Release] MuServer Season 10.3 based on src igcn x9 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First to all, why don't you Download and Fix Yourself and Maybe post Something.?
I remember You said in S11 Files: "I will post my repack soon blablabla" - Only words.
I REALLY HATE THE GREED OF PEOPLE.
Just like Mr Haziel, Asked very Hard for Help but don't even Post Repack for Testing-
I think Michi28 is the Only one who gave us Repack and Fixes, I will try to Contact Him and Help as long as i can, I know he'll be Share the way to fix Buggs.

NOTE: Big problem Now is Config Items byCLASS...
Chaos Castle Still doesn't work.//Wrong coding in LOGO, Any idea? I will Try to test Tomorrow.

Ahh Don't be rude just a question i do fix things my self and i'm not greedy i help people as much as i can. Just because i asked for a source code when he is done nothing wrong in that. Just like your asking for help to. Do not compare me to some one else. I was gonna post my s11 but then IGCN came out with better code then i have . And i can't constantly work on files cause i am moving i do have real life problems i asked for a source so i can help when i can help.

But we all have opinions so before a flame war gets started here have a good day.
michi28 Keep up the good work. I will help when ever i can as i am rather busy atm.

Last edited:
Back