Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuServer Season 2 (TSMTeam - 2.0.0.0) {GanjaMU Repack} [ENG]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi this files fixed for the error messages like this?
Error Thread : GetQueueCompletionStatus( 121 )
error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET
Game working response error causes conclusion (6453)

cuz i have this error on this files that i've used MMT S2/NaMech 5.0.1 S2 / SRTEAM SERVER 2012 by Serjaka all this files have desame error messages on GS after 24 hours of online stable and then all players dc and this is the error messages hope u got this fixed in ur gs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mr. Karli you can help me install it in my VPS?? And i need a developer also that who can configure this repack. thank you ^_^ Waiting for your response.

Reaction score
Mr. Karli you can help me install it in my VPS?? And i need a developer also that who can configure this repack. thank you ^_^ Waiting for your response.

1st im not a developer, said it hundred of times, second, i have a video tutorial, which explain on similar files what u have to do, please just learn :L

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant use IIS on that os its too old so i use xampp but now i have a problem installing xampp with webengine do you know how to install it or do you have a guide? or do you know where i can hire to install someone on my vps and i pay? KarLi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get disconnected from the server as soon as I choose server channel :/ Any solution for that ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check gameserver.exe for errors and report.

Can't see any errors neither in the log nor in the .exe itself :/ on the other hand in the MU2003_LOG i get this line

17:23:36 ================== MU 2003 EVENT SERVER START ==================
17:23:36 SQLSTATE:IM014, Áø´ÜÁ¤º¸:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

Could this be the cause of DC after selecting the server ?

Edit 1

Never mind managed to fix it by changing the name of the ODBC however I still get the DC after choosing the server :/

Edit 2

An error occured in connectserver after approx 10min

Log:

[14:12:49] [TClientContext->PrepareRead] Socket: 528; WSARecv() failed with error: 10053;

Last edited:
Back