Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Yes, the scroll is commented with double slash on item(new).txt as you can see on this image:

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Why? does not works correctly this scroll?

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Help for this problem :(

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I tried testing PVP for BMvsBM health regen so fast. cannot kill. How to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried testing PVP for BMvsBM health regen so fast. cannot kill. How to fix this?

You can try to reduce the amount of life to the swell from the skill (SCFData/skills/SCF_Skills.ini) or modify the damage or defense of the BM in (SCFData/SCF_Character.ini)These files do not have a balance system

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

You can try to bajandole the amount of life to the swell from the skill (SCFData/skills/URSCF_Skills.ini) or modify the damage or defense of the BM in (SCFData/URSCF_Character.ini)These files do not have a balance system

"bajandole" what is that? :huh:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I don't know where I can fix this but I already check on itemsettype and items(new) there's nothing I can do.. anyone already fixed this?

also the message when you connect is bug. I already change this on SCF_News still shows the same.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't know where I can fix this but I already check on itemsettype and items(new) there's nothing I can do.. anyone already fixed this?

also the message when you connect is bug. I already change this on SCF_News still shows the same.

As I said before, these files do not have a balance system and it is a little complicated to "balance" the races, I recommend using some files that have this system implemented.
The welcome message is edited in the SCF_Connect.ini file, but not in the news.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

@0pTi if u use full screen then can u view the item table fully in game?

the problem is "It's an Lucky". Check the photo you can see that it's not equipable by Dark Wizard but it is Dark Wizard Item :3 "

Reaction score

hmm not sure i havent noticed that to be honest, i'd recommend u to find s6ep3 scfmt repack on similar version and go in item.txt and other item .txt files and try to see if there is any difference on the current configurations u can maybe change

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hmm not sure i havent noticed that to be honest, i'd recommend u to find s6ep3 scfmt repack on similar version and go in item.txt and other item .txt files and try to see if there is any difference on the current configurations u can maybe change
What I'm thinking, this might be on item.bmd or itemsettype.bmd on client side coz as you can see the item info is missing "Can be equipped by Dark Wizard" Maybe someone can check this please on client side and enable it :(: (Dont have tool to open this .bmd) so I can't do it by myself :( hopefully someone can help bout this..
Server Files and Client are clean and stable anyways Great job :thumbup1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I got GS Crash on Kantaru

DRE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

MU2003_EVENT_DATA.bak and Ranking.bak is not included in the DB folder, im following your guide on youtube sir.

Reaction score

MU2003_EVENT_DATA.bak and Ranking.bak is not included in the DB folder, im following your guide on youtube sir.

You dont need it mate, i updated the files after long time and Event/Ranking is connected in MuOnline.bak (so u only need muonline db) and u change dns connection in scfexdb folder configs to MuOnline instead of ranking/mu2003_event_data etc

DRE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got DC when i start the main, no server list show up but i successfully start the mu maker and create account.
maybe i guess i miss configured the main using hex editor. i dunno which is right, from csmublue.winner.co.th i did this -> cs192.168.1.51r.co.th and cs192.168.1.51.......

Thank you for immediate reply.

DRE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got DC when i start the game, no server list show up but i successfully created an account and run the mumaker.
maybe i miss configured the main from csmublue.winner.co.th what i did is this -> cs###.###.#.##r.co.th

Reaction score

got DC when i start the game, no server list show up but i successfully created an account and run the mumaker.
maybe i miss configured the main from csmublue.winner.co.th what i did is this -> cs###.###.#.##r.co.th

what are u editing? main.exe or the .dll file?
IP must be numeric not csmublue or china.co.kr etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

KarLi Question: can you confirm that this one runs 24/7 without getting server crash?

Back