Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

KarLi Question: can you confirm that this one runs 24/7 without getting server crash?

i use this before and my server get 1 year with no crash! dont have proof but i promise its not crash !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Excellent drop doesn't work in game,
I tried 99/999/9999/99999
no excellent drop. is this a bug?

\SCFData\Items

SCFExItemDropRate=99999999
SCFExItemDropSkillRate=100
SCFExItemDropLuckRate=1500
SCFExcellentMaxOptionDrop=9

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Excellent drop doesn't work in game,
I tried 99/999/9999/99999
no excellent drop. is this a bug?

\SCFData\Items

SCFExItemDropRate=99999999
SCFExItemDropSkillRate=100
SCFExItemDropLuckRate=1500
SCFExcellentMaxOptionDrop=9

excelle nt drop on TT has been bugged always, its either low or high.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

yeah well scfmt is good when u make everything custom drop :p

yep, that is the only way i kinda "fixed" it when i used tt.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

So the only thing is this one --> SCF_ItemDropRate.

also @KarLi
is it possible to change this statue to a PK place like lorencia PK ring.
U3DxuiW - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

I kinda like the lorenmarket place. hehe

Also,
Reset system doesn't work.
did /reset says you must be level 400 to reset. character is already level 400

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

spasibo)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,
Im having a problem with SCFExDB everytime I open it it just freeze and not responding..
Anyone can help me..? Thanks....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not working.. SCFExDB and TitanLinkServer is not reponding when open..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not working.. SCFExDB and TitanLinkServer is not reponding when open..

Either one the database is not connecting or use sql 2000 or run them as admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Either one the database is not connecting or use sql 2000 or run them as admin.

I always run them as Admin. Yes I think its not connecting to sql server. I'm currently using sql server 2008, since they recommend it than 2000.. :(
Will try sql 200 bro.. Thank you for your reply..

Reaction score

I always run them as Admin. Yes I think its not connecting to sql server. I'm currently using sql server 2008, since they recommend it than 2000.. :(
Will try sql 200 bro.. Thank you for your reply..

i think u have to do this..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think u have to do this..

Thank you so much it worked. I changed the IP in the main.exe as the tutorial did here: but it always says disconnected from the server. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thank you so much it worked. I changed the IP in the main.exe as the tutorial did here: but it always says disconnected from the server. :(

thats another issue
be sure u edit ips correct in client and server side
then be sure u open ports 44405/55901

and there are more reasons.. but i dont know yet ur issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello sir @KarLi, i have problem with my client, i already configured the server side but in my client side, i cant find the IP to change with my ip. can u pls help? :(

i really need help to fix my client main.exe. all stuff in server side are working properly but in the client, not :( pls anybody help me.

i already found the ip in the main.exe but still.. disconnected. what shout i do? pls help. thanks

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello sir @KarLi, i have problem with my client, i already configured the server side but in my client side, i cant find the IP to change with my ip. can u pls help? :(

i really need help to fix my client main.exe. all stuff in server side are working properly but in the client, not :( pls anybody help me.

i already found the ip in the main.exe but still.. disconnected. what shout i do? pls help. thanks

• Make sure your not going over the ip string limit in hex edit.
  • Make sure all ports are port forwarded.
  • Try turning off firewall.
  • Make sure all ip/sql locations are edited correctly on server/client side.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

• Make sure your not going over the ip string limit in hex edit.
  • Make sure all ports are port forwarded.
  • Try turning off firewall.
  • Make sure all ip/sql locations are edited correctly on server/client side.
thanks for your reply.
i already fixed that dc problem but i have a lil bit hard to fix problem, i cant see the seed jewel creator and seed reaserchers in game. i already warp then in different location but they didnt pop-up or appear after reload. im on server test thats why i found this problem. can u pls help me mate? thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

thanks for your reply.
i already fixed that dc problem but i have a lil bit hard to fix problem, i cant see the seed jewel creator and seed reaserchers in game. i already warp then in different location but they didnt pop-up or appear after reload. im on server test thats why i found this problem. can u pls help me mate? thanks.

Are they in the monstersetbase? If not then you can add them Data/Monster/MonsterSetBase.txt To find the code for the monster/npc id just check the monster.txt and add them in the monstersetbase if you need any help with it just ask or upload your monstersetbase and monster.txt and i will help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are they in the monstersetbase? If not then you can add them Data/Monster/MonsterSetBase.txt To find the code for the monster/npc id just check the monster.txt and add them in the monstersetbase if you need any help with it just ask or upload your monstersetbase and monster.txt and i will help.
hello sir, yes they are in monstersetbase but they didnt show in game. what is the possible reason to this problem? also i skinned myself as a seed researcher and seed jewel creator, it works.
another question sir, when i tried to use my global IP both server and client side, i always get disconnected but when i used my lan ip, i can connect easily. i really need help to this kind of problems. thanks again for your attention.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Then i'm not entirely sure maybe check the logs. And about the d/c issue is because your ports are not port forwarded correctly. or your router just doesn't allow it. i wouldn't recommend making a server on a local machine in the first place unless your just playing around with it. But another problem with the d/c is could that your passing the text string limit in hex edit.

Back