Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Then i'm not entirely sure maybe check the logs. And about the d/c issue is because your ports are not port forwarded correctly. or your router just doesn't allow it. i wouldn't recommend making a server on a local machine in the first place unless your just playing around with it. But another problem with the d/c is could that your passing the text string limit in hex edit.

if i used my LAN ip to configure the server and client side IPs, its working properly, i can connect to the server. but when i used my global ip which you can see in whatsmyip. com it doesnt allow me to connect, i always get disconnected. also i opened my port in my firewall and in my modem but when i tried to check it in canyouseeme, it says " i could not see your server etc etc". what shoult i do? can u pls help me? :c
do u have facebook account or any contacts? give me pls, let me add you there. thanks a lot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am new :) My files from here and i tryed this settings. gm didnt say what is the problem. I tryed 2-3 main. I dont know what is the problem pls help me. My head is burning ^^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

I am new :) My files from here and i tryed this settings. gm didnt say what is the problem. I tryed 2-3 main. I dont know what is the problem pls help me. My head is burning ^^

Ports are not open or main.exe IP is not edited correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and how can i do it :)

Hey Karli
I did it. I tryed open jewels.dll with hex editor and i write my ip now working ^^
U are good man. Thx.

Reaction score

and how can i do it :)

Hey Karli
I did it. I tryed open jewels.dll with hex editor and i write my ip now working ^^
U are good man. Thx.

yeah next time watch the tutorial or read the threead more deeper and u will find the answers are everywhere :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I cant run the titanlinkserver ..
when I open it its not responding and then it closes alone..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

no luck item soul successful problem brust all time
how to fixed this porblem?

SCFSoulWithLuckSuccessRate=90
SCFSoulNoLuckSuccessRate=90
SCFLifeSuccessRate=75

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is no ranking.bak rankingdata rangkinglog muevent etc. in your bd back folders why? and theres no server.info aswell

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

there is no ranking.bak rankingdata rangkinglog muevent etc. in your bd back folders why? and theres no server.info aswell

This files only use 1 DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What kinds of SQL server compatible this MU?

sorry Newbie :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
send() result is zero 0
send() result is zero 0
send() result is zero 0
send() result is zero 0
how to fix?

Active DB Change gets 10014 wsa error too. ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir KarLi, i used this server files/client and it worked fine. also i did overwrite the patch to client folder. how can i change the Server name "FlipMu" to my server name? i tried opening the serverlist/text.bmd but there such no word "FlipMu" there. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open main.exe with hex editor and search for Flip if i remember right its there

there is no "flip" on main.exe sir.
1. /reset command it says "you need some items before reset!"
2. /item dont work?
3. this files supports hegaton?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello @KarLi sorry for bothering you. I'm trying to set up a server s6e3 with your files from here.
And already have everything running, but we can't get the server online, no matter what. We opened the ports, and check everything said in this thread. So we don't know what else can we do to make this right. Would you help us? With teamviewer or something like that.
Sorry for bothering you again, I wouldn't ask if we weren't trying this for many hours with no result.

Regards.

Reaction score
@Nhawt

hmm try data\local\eng\ folder instead, with text_eng.bmd and serverlist_eng.bmd for the names. .. mhm /item works check in GS folder gamemaster gm system if u are there and u have the full access. Yeah hegaton support but u cant find it maybe u can just add it on x (shop) or with mumaker http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mumaker-1-13-tier-sets-1123903/
SilentARG

run server and open ur browser , go to this web and check 44405 and 55901 (must success)
if not then means port not open! 44405,55901,55919 (must) TCP
also if ports are open.. then wrong config in muserv.dll or jewels.dll with ur IP (not in main.exe!)
else in server files.. make sure u put ur global ip only in 2 places
data\mapserverinfo.dat
titancs serverlist config

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nhawt

hmm try data\local\eng\ folder instead, with text_eng.bmd and serverlist_eng.bmd for the names. .. mhm /item works check in GS folder gamemaster gm system if u are there and u have the full access. Yeah hegaton support but u cant find it maybe u can just add it on x (shop) or with mumaker http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mumaker-1-13-tier-sets-1123903/
@SilentARG

run server and open ur browser , go to this web and check 44405 and 55901 (must success)
if not then means port not open! 44405,55901,55919 (must) TCP
also if ports are open.. then wrong config in muserv.dll or jewels.dll with ur IP (not in main.exe!)
else in server files.. make sure u put ur global ip only in 2 places
data\mapserverinfo.dat
titancs serverlist config

it worked sir KarLi. and how about spawn map for the new character? i found some guide but it looks like not the same as mine. sorry if im annoying.

Back