Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Music & Sound Patch S6 and lowers versions .RAR

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Greetings RageZone Users, here I come to leave a contribution they can be useful for many creators of MuOnline servers.
We know that finding a patch of music and sounds can be quite tedious, and many of our users want to have the full client, but upload the full client is always a waste of time when we want to put the server online NOW! So here I leave a patch without virus, no spam or advertising, simply one. rar containing music and sound full of WebZen from S1 to S6 E2, so they can use it to patch almost any client MuOnline, You can use the direct link on your download site, or you can download it for uploading to own host, however, prefer not to leave mirrors download in this post.

I leave some screenshots to see that the link is clean:
Scan of Avast:
|ARIES| - [Release] Music & Sound Patch S6 and lowers versions .RAR - RaGEZONE Forums

Preview Files inside the .rar:
|ARIES| - [Release] Music & Sound Patch S6 and lowers versions .RAR - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

Best Regards, I hope it is useful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] Music & Sound Patch S6 and lowers versions .RAR

pls upload mega

Back